I Want to Switch from SubQ to IM

Yep. Even if you’re doing EOD injections, with both delts and VGs in the rotation means you hit each site once every 8 days. I carry more fat over my VGs than delts, so I opt for a 27g 1.5” and sink it about 1” deep. Even still it’s smoother than 29g .5” in delts for me.

1 Like

I’ve been injecting 4.2ml/week in my delts for the last 10+ weeks. Nan need for glutes and I’m 170 lbs.

How much volume per injection?

.60ml per day sometimes I get lazy and do 1.2ml every two days

1 Like

Okay I think I’m set except I’m a bit confused on “aspirate”? So I put the needle in to the muscle then draw back to make sure there is no blood? Huh?

1. Twist around and insert the needle into the injection site at a 90 degree angle. BEFORE pushing the solution in, we need to aspirate. Pull BACK on the plunger and make sure you see some air enter the syringe, NOT blood. If it’s air, you’ve aspirated correctly and can continue. If you’d like more information on aspiration, please see my video guide on Aspiration.

Fixed that for you.

1 Like

Forget the aspirate part. Just stick it in and hit the plunger. Also, that’s what she said.

Would you take the .5 inch needle all the way in?

I put it in all the way until there is no visible needle and then shoot. Sometimes I push it even further than that. Doesn’t really matter. You’ll realize that after you do it a few times. You can’t really fuck it up. Aspirating isn’t really necessary but if your heart is set on it I’m not one to kill another’s dream.

Shoot somewhere around the middle of the purple.

1 Like

No need to aspirate on VG or Delt. Definitely on the quads from what Ive seen, I cant do the quads, makesme nervous.

Were you ever a SubQ guy? If so, did you notice a difference?

Yep did sub-q for a good while. Didn’t feel like it was working so I tested my levels and my total T was 2000. Switched to IM and after about 6-8 weeks felt like what TRT is supposed to feel like. Sub-q is sub-optimal in my book.

2 Likes

Thanks man! One last off ball question. If I inject in my shoulder, will that cause my shoulders to get much bigger than the rest of my arm? I have naturally big arms and literally don’t have to lift to keep them big. Not sure. I want them bigger. Thanks for entertaining a quirky question.

Nope otherwise I’d be injecting in my dick

2 Likes

LOL, thanks man…

Wouldn’t we all

OkY so I did it this morning and pushed all the way in. I have to assume I was in the muscle since it was my Delt and I’m not a big boy that it matters with delta I assume. I think it went fine, felt a little bit of energy right away. It does feel a bit sore.

It’s like a Virgin getting pounded the first time. After a few weeks some dude will be nailing that shit on the regular.

2 Likes

You can Google all sorts of IM videos. I started with thigh and rotate a few other sites like buttock/glutes and delts, depending the volume. I generally use 1" 28ga for most sites, 1-1/2" for glute. I generally load with a larger blunt tip so it doesn’t take all day and swap it out.

I asked my doc about going to subQ and he told me not to so I’ve been IM all along.