I Want to Meet CT

Hello everyone, I’m travelling around Canada and I will be going to Quebec tomorrow, I would like to share a few words with Christian T. Because he is one of my role models. I know he works in Quebec but I don’t know where, I’d like to know the address of his gym and maybe few other places to see in Quebec.

Thanks everyone, stay strong

[quote]Juanimola wrote:
Hello everyone, I’m travelling around Canada and I will be going to Quebec tomorrow, I would like to share a few words with Christian T. Because he is one of my role models. I know he works in Quebec but I don’t know where, I’d like to know the address of his gym and maybe few other places to see in Quebec.

Thanks everyone, stay strong[/quote]

Tomorrow I am training a few people preparing for the East Regionals (Crossfit) at 10am at Tonic Performance on Hamel Boulevard. I then go home to work on articles and my forum and go back to the same gym at 3pm up to 5pm to train another group of Crossfit competitors.

Christian, I tried to find the gym but I couldn’t find it! Do you have any address that you can give me? Hamel boulevard is huge, and I only have two days in QC

[quote]Juanimola wrote:
Christian, I tried to find the gym but I couldn’t find it! Do you have any address that you can give me? Hamel boulevard is huge, and I only have two days in QC[/quote]

2530 Boulevard Wilfrid-Hamel, Québec, QC G1P 2J1