T Nation

I Want To Get Laid

I want a killa program, da perfect diet, and while you losers are busy giving me good advice (while I check myself out in the mirror) could you lift the weights for me as well?

All jokes aside, its the summer and the students off from college have a lot of time and are looking for a new program.

With a lot of time on our hands(the collective we), twice daily programs look tempting. But, almost all the 2X programs have you starting off slow, with about a 3-5 week buildup before going 2X a day. Have you jumped into 2X daily programs and found results without the proscribed buildup phase? The next question, are full body(HFT) or specialized workouts best after weeks off because of finals?

oh, By The Way-I really need to get Laid so give me da perfect program so I can wow some bitches.

You really need to get laid?..and you attended a university this year? Come on bro, it ain’t that hard.

Here’s your program. Follow it and get laid.

What a philosophy!

The thing is,I don’t even know what you think will get ya laid more?More mass?Less Body Fat? Either way its pretty lame.

Holy s***. What I want to know is why Lekyis’ program is on wikepedia. I can just imagine the poor, underpayed employee who had to listen to Leykis’ garbage long enough to write that article.

Dear lord.

Wikipedia is run by about 20 editors who check updates and maintain the site. Updates and wiki creations are done by anyone who is knowledgable in the topic.(could be anyone)

[quote]nuwayv wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leykis_101[/quote]

Sounds pretty retarded.

Using the abreviation DTB on the various posts regarding relationship issues in the Sex Forum would save a lot of typing, though. How about SHWTP (swipe her with the pine)? Of course we’d have to ask Wide Guy first…

Not exactly what you are talking about, but how about Thibaudeau’s HSS-100 program. It is posted on the site. Not sure if it will help you get laid, though. If you are not very good looking, or are a dork, an extra inch on your biceps probably isn’t going to have the chicks throwing their panties at you.

[quote]nuwayv wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leykis_101[/quote]

Wow. I need a shower.

Can’t imagine why this guy would have such hostility towards women…

[quote]harris447 wrote:
nuwayv wrote:

Wow. I need a shower.

Can’t imagine why this guy would have such hostility towards women…[/quote]

Because they all talk on the cell phone when on a date with him?

[quote]K-Narf wrote:
The thing is,I don’t even know what you think will get ya laid more?More mass?Less Body Fat? Either way its pretty lame.[/quote]

Maybe he could stop calling women “bitches”? That would be a great start in making a good impression on the ladies. And don’t take any women advice from Balbos. Should be ok after following those two suggestions.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
K-Narf wrote:
The thing is,I don’t even know what you think will get ya laid more?More mass?Less Body Fat? Either way its pretty lame.

Maybe he could stop calling women “bitches”? That would be a great start in making a good impression on the ladies. And don’t take any women advice from Balbos. Should be ok after following those two suggestions.
[/quote]

Hey, he didn’t use “bitches” in a derogatory manner, you did.

sorry, couldn’t help but quote one of my favorite movies.

[quote]mazilla wrote:
.[/quote]

MAZILLA …you finally put up a pic of yourself!

[quote]DukeBoSox wrote:
What a philosophy![/quote]

Actually - Rule #2 :
Men should be responsible for birth control and always wear a condom regardless of what the woman claims. Students never rely on the woman’s declaration that she’s using a contraceptive.

This is something I have told my boys since they were 12. Remember, once the egg is fertilized, the woman has all the power. If you don’t want the baby, she can have it anyway, and force you to support it. If you do want it, she can still kill it. You have no input at all.