I Want to Get Big

Plain and simple I want to get big, not big like “that guy” in your gym, but big like Kevin Levrone or Dorian or some of the other nineties bodybuilders.

I want to be so big people will have to stop and stare. I want to be so strong that I’d be mistaken for a gorilla, if I had a little more chest hair.

I have a burning desire to workout constantly, and for once in my life I know exactly what I’m doing and how I’m doing it.

The weights are a big part of my life, my daily focus revoles around them a lot, but really it revolves around me. I’m not doing this to lift, I’m doing this for me. I’m not working out because my grandma said I’m fat, or the hottie next store told me she has a gym memebership (although that would spruce up my life), or maybe for my health (even though it is an added bonus)

I’m doing this to look like a “freak,” to be a pure beast, a fucking minatour, and it’s cause I want it. I will get it no matter what

So who’s with me. Who’s grown some balls and set a goal and is planning on sticking to it through thick and thin and never stopping until they’ve reached it. Who’s hardcore enough to put themselves on the line so if they fail everyone will know about it.

I’ll go first. I’m going to do a local show the summer of 2009, and then compete in the teen nationals this 2010 before I’m twenty. I will post pictures with me completely bulked and then dieted down. Granted this will be a few months (April) from now but Im just putting myself out here early on.

I expect to get pussy when I go out to the club, but I don’t expect to have a large vagina staring me in the face when I log onto T-Nation. Although it’s been said before this place has gotten a bit soft, so sack up, tell us what you’ll do and then prove it!

Yes the pussy! I want it too! Wait umm, oh yeah we were talking about getting big.

I want to be at least a lean 230 drug free. Once I hit 230 though, I will shoot for 250 because that would be the next logical thing to do.

Good luck getting freaky (with the bulk and the pussy)! I know you got what it takes Austin now shud’up and squat!

cool story bro
me too

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Although it’s been said before this place has gotten a bit soft[/quote]

It’s called regression to the mean.
It’s unavoidable.

[quote]Erasmus wrote:
austin_bicep wrote:
Although it’s been said before this place has gotten a bit soft

It’s called regression to the mean.
It’s unavoidable.[/quote]

Haha, nice.

I’m with you man. I want to get so big that when I walk into a room, everybody knows there my bitch.

Thanks for posting guys.

I mean come on this can’t be the only members who want to get big, shit.

Thanks for posting guys.

I mean come on this can’t be the only members who want to get big, shit.[/quote]

Well, I’m already big… So…

;D

I agree though.

I’m going to eat T-Nation.

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
austin_bicep wrote:
Thanks for posting guys.

;D

I agree though.
[/quote]

Thats a given ceph, Im actually going to try out some of those in-human CGP today at the gym, can’t wait.

I just hit 200lbs this past week.

Re-set aim for 210lbs.

It’s been my aim to be as big and strong as I can for quite some time.

For so long that it’s just become “how it is” and not anything new. I assume that’s why not too many people are speaking up.

Aiming to be bigger, faster, stronger is how we do here.

Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
austin_bicep wrote:
Thanks for posting guys.

;D

I agree though.

Thats a given ceph, Im actually going to try out some of those in-human CGP today at the gym, can’t wait.[/quote]

Good luck man. Try the Smith Rev-grip as well (with the special grip and stroke as shown by Jason Wojo on youtube).
Hmm, did I answer your last mail? (or did you answer my last one? I think we were stuck at your exercise selection somewhere?)

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
austin_bicep wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
austin_bicep wrote:
Thanks for posting guys.

;D

I agree though.

Thats a given ceph, Im actually going to try out some of those in-human CGP today at the gym, can’t wait.

Good luck man. Try the Smith Rev-grip as well (with the special grip and stroke as shown by Jason Wojo on youtube).
Hmm, did I answer your last mail? (or did you answer my last one? I think we were stuck at your exercise selection somewhere?)
[/quote]

Ill shoot you an email sometime tonight, im heading out the door for school right now. I think we’re up to choosing rep schemes.

I feel you guys…working on gaining as much lean quality mass as possible. My last mass-gaining phase was unsuccessful although I gained a lot of size, I put on way to much fat. After dieting down some I am ready to get as huge as possible but stay relatively lean!!!

Ill shoot you an email sometime tonight, im heading out the door for school right now. I think we’re up to choosing rep schemes.[/quote]

Ok, have fun at school (haha).

Thank goodness somebody refreshed the idea of getting big and bodybuilding on a bodybuilding site. I don’t post often, but this is certainly a refreshing change from the normal postings.

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
I’m going to eat T-Nation.[/quote]

That’s what, a 200 calorie meal ? :wink:

Oh yeah, and I better see you in the Powerful Images section one day too or you fail!

That’s the whole point isn’t it. We don’t ‘‘work out’’, we train to get as beastly as possible. My goal it’s to reach 200 in the near 3-4 months and who knows after that, powerful images here we go.

i want to be big.

i dont want to look like a superheavyweight BBer though. its just not my thing. i want to look big and powerful though something like Mentzer