I Want to Cruise at 250/wk, but WTF Bacne?

oh, every doc i’ve had was a jackass about TRT, but that bloodwork with insurance was more like $5… i pay the $50 to go to a private lab.

it’s odd to me, because there’s so much talk in the media over here about how much cheaper healthcare is over there…

LOL

we all know a pro.

I can tell you’re going to be a strong asset to the forum

1 Like

yeah well for the most part the NHS kicks ass, and it’s saved my life in the past, but for some reason testosterone therapy is practically non existent.

For the most part healthcare here is free with a few exceptions

1 Like

LOL!

i’m sure a pro bodybuilder can give great advice on how to be a pro bodybuilder, but i am amazed by some of the advice i’ve seen them give for normal guys that plan on cycling a couple times a year.

i believe the phrase “consider the source” applies here.

you’re really quite the dumbass.

I have been around professional bodybuilders for years, and they all have different opinions on how best to use steroids, AIs, slin, etc.

It’s not hard to believe that you know a pro, far from it, the point is that saying a pro says something does not prove or disprove anything, because they all say different things.

Again - strong asset to the forum

2 Likes

Why would you accept the advice of some random guy as gospel rather than reading and understanding all of the studies and bloodwork that is available to you?

I took the advice of an IFBB pro for my first cycle and didn’t run arimidex from the start which was just wrong. This isn’t a case of differing opinions we have data to draw conclusions from.

1 Like

I appreciate the well thought out response instead of just flaming me.

I was considering ending my cycle immediately after reading some of these responses…

Then realized everyone on this forum thinks they are endocrinologist’s and reassessed.

I started taking my arimidex immediately (.25 EOD) and showered 3 times per day (5am, pre workout, and immediately post workout) for the past week and a half.

Bacne is literally almost gone.

I have a lot of great things planned for this summer and I want to cruise @ 250/week through it. This has been decided after carefully considering the risks.

So for the record, if anyone ever runs into this issue again.

instead of immediately stopping everything and going into melt down mode like every “expert” on here insisted I do.

Give it one more week, shower three times a day using body acne body wash and a loofah. Take Arimidex EOD at .25 mg doses.

I assume you’re talking about me, since I was the only person who suggested ending the cycle sooner than you planned…

If you read my response again, I DID NOT say you should end your cycle because of the acne. What I said was that if you run gear for 20+ weeks like you’re planning to do, it will be a much harder recovery. I suggested the AI for the acne.That’s why I suggested you end your cycle sooner, recover, then run another cycle. What I said is still true, and it’s common knowledge. I’m not sure why you’ve suddenly taken this attitude. If you’ve decided that a life of blasting and cruising is fine with you, then sure, keep running the gear all summer. B/C is not so bad, it’s what I do. I was just trying to help you analyze the risk/reward here. It’s unfortunate if you interpreted my post as meaning something other than that, as that was not my intention.

1 Like

i was rather confused by that response from the OP as well.

i think his E2 might still be a bit high, as he’s acting like a little bitch…

2 Likes

lolz, we just told you to run an AI. Which you did, and it helped. Looks like we might be “experts” after all.

1 Like

Lol least not much has changed in here.

1 Like

passes the time though! Haha

1 Like

did he create another thread or something where he got different answers? I’m seriously confused by this rant. I re-read this thread, and I didn’t see anyone suggesting he panic, stop now, etc. So weird. I guess people hear what they want to hear.

1 Like

yeah, any normal person would be like “hey guys I got an AI and that fixed it, so thanks”

1 Like

As a rule of thumb, the longer you use, even at 250 per week, the more chance you have to develop acne. It’s almost inevitable. AI can and will help, but not guaranteed by any means.