I Want to be Fashionable

Here I am wearing some 31x32 jeans and a medium tee. I have been told online that I have baby-rearing hips :confused:

What can I do to dress better?

Should I alter the tracksuit so it is tighter around the waist or arms or anything? I learned my lesson with the white shirt in the other thread about going too tight.

I have a sewing machine and other pants/shirts that vary in size which I can alter.

one more

what do you think of this tracksuit? I cant afford to buy anything right now, only have $50. I can alter it with the sewing machine, though.

Do you do requests?

Stop altering your shit. That shirt and jacket fit properly. Its your posture thats messing it up. Stand up like a man. You look all twisted. Serious question, is one leg longer than the other? or do you have a curved spine?

Pull up your pants and put a belt on and it wont look like you just took a shit in your pants.

lol wtf are those jeans? burn them

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Stop altering your shit. That shirt and jacket fit properly. Its your posture thats messing it up. Stand up like a man. You look all twisted. Serious question, is one leg longer than the other? or do you have a curved spine?

Pull up your pants and put a belt on and it wont look like you just took a shit in your pants. [/quote]

I’m going with this.

Then, I’m calling troll.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Pull up your pants and put a belt on and it wont look like you just took a shit in your pants. [/quote]

Dont you think the tee-shirt sleeves should hug the biceps which they obviously are not?

Dont know if this is the best site for fashion advice.

1. buy nice shoes
  2. go to a reputable mens clothier like brooks brothers and buy a small handbook about dressing properly
  3. buy clothes that FIT properly
  4. keep reading and develop your own sense of style.
  5. buy well fitted comfortable and plain (ie no bullshti logos) jeans

I could write an book on this, but if you want more info pm me.

[quote]celtics2022 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Dont you think the tee-shirt sleeves should hug the biceps which they obviously are not?[/quote]

Make your arms bigger. I’m sure 18" arms will fill out those sleeves.

Buy a track suit, always looks snappy in a pinch.

This

[quote]celtics2022 wrote:
What can I do to dress better?
[/quote]

plus this…

equals hilarity

WTF is your obssession with your appearance, you sound like a 13 year old girl. Buy bigger pants, and stop acting like an insecure teenager.

You are fucking weird.

Grow a butt.

Come on guys. He just wants to feel like he looks good. I don’t see the problem. Some people just have confidence issues, stemming from appearance. Additionally, we all know that women care about fashion to some extent. OP, I would say find some better fitting clothes, but NOT like the “fitted tee-shirt” thread.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
You are fucking weird.[/quote]

This is the correct response.

WHY THE FUCK are you askin other men for their opinion on how you look? Thats shows major insecurity.

I’d like to drop you into a bath of sweat then make sweet love to you, i just wana drink you in.

^ thats fuckin weird.

This should help: http://gaylife.about.com/od/fashion/Fashion.htm