I Want to Be 200lbs

I always thought it would be wicked to be 200 lbs, and that’s my goal. I wonder if it’s attainable though, because I’ve got some small bone structure. I’m 33, 5’9", about 165 (just started lifting). My wrist size is exactly 6". My waist is tiny, my feet are a size 8. I have to go to the little boys section to buy socks! I don’t look bony though, my arms are 14 1/4". Do you think I could get to 200?

Yes.

Eat and lift weights.

[quote]kroby wrote:
Yes.

Eat and lift weights.
[/quote]

Yup simple but thats the answer, with an emphasis on EAT.

Phill

Lift consistently, get your diet down, and eat enough to gain a couple pounds a week. It’s not rocket science.

When you hit 200, your wrist will still be six inches and your feet will be size 8. Just make sure you eat right and don’t gain too quickly, or the only way you’ll see your penis is standing on a mirror.

Good Luck.

Try the smolov squat programs Eating enough you could gain 35lbs in like 11 weeks just from that.

[quote]bench300 wrote:
I always thought it would be wicked to be 200 lbs, and that’s my goal. I wonder if it’s attainable though, because I’ve got some small bone structure. I’m 33, 5’9", about 165 (just started lifting). My wrist size is exactly 6". My waist is tiny, my feet are a size 8. I have to go to the little boys section to buy socks! I don’t look bony though, my arms are 14 1/4". Do you think I could get to 200?[/quote]

Absolutely.
It will take some time.
I am naturaly an ecto-mezomorph…small and muscular.At 19 years old I was about 155 lb.I trained myself to eat like an elefant and I powerlifted.
Now I am 29 and the last 5 years i have been around 200 lb. It is now my normal weight.

That’s absolutely attainable. I’m 32 and have gone from 138 pounds to 186 in eight months. Sure some of that is fat but I don’t need a mirror to see my penis. And I’ve got the whole long limbs, short trunk, narrow hips, narrow shoulders, small wrists thing going… though my feet are about average.

Actually your wrists will probably get a bit bigger because the extensors/flexors are going to thicken up :slight_smile:

Yes it is.

I am 5’7 I wear a 8 or 8.5 in shoes and my wrist is 6.5

I went from 155 to 205 in 18 months.

im bout 200lbs right now - not i a particularly good way. i started as a fat bugger just lifting big and heavy - i love it! i ant wait till i get 2 kegs and fill erm fullof sand (after drinkin contents first of course!) iv definetly made hge strength and muscle gains, however no real fat loss due to poor diet (jus drinkin too much real beer) so my advice is- eat big NOT STUPID