I Want This Back

Got a picture of his back ?

Google images turned up nothing !

Load of bollox

[quote]SmallToBig wrote:

Load of bollox[/quote]

There are many in that favorite bodybuilding picture thread but I really don’t feel like going through 146 pages to find it and the search function here sucks.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
SmallToBig wrote:

Load of bollox

There are many in that favorite bodybuilding picture thread but I really don’t feel like going through 146 pages to find it and the search function here sucks.[/quote]

You-Tube wins :slight_smile:

HUGE !

[quote]Taufiq wrote:
I know a guy at my gym who trains olympic lifting style (I don’t know if he competes or not), and he has massive traps, back and shoulders but just ok arms and chest and he dwarves most of the other guys who trains only chest and arms and who are probably even heavier than him. If he trains arms and chest as well he’ll probably look much bigger.[/quote]

Not really a surprise. The average gym rat can do wonders for back size if he adds in some power cleans, power snatches and some high pulls from time to time.

Damn, that Orville guy is crazy

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
Damn, that Orville guy is crazy[/quote]

…and he only competed at 250lbs yet he looked as wide as Ronnie.

He was having surgery on his triceps (tear) and due to some problems with the anesthesia when they put him under, he fell into a coma. He had to relearn simple tasks due to minor brain damage which obviously killed his bodybuilding career and dreams.

He had awesome potential (mostly being criticized for his waist getting bigger) and it sucks that he had things cut short like that.

I think the guy in the OP looks like a freak. There’s a lot to be said for developing a strong back, but that is too extreme for me.

A well developed back is a good sign of someone that knows what they’re doing in the gym; so many people only focus on the mirror muscles.

[quote]forlife wrote:
I think the guy in the OP looks like a freak. There’s a lot to be said for developing a strong back, but that is too extreme for me.

A well developed back is a good sign of someone that knows what they’re doing in the gym; so many people only focus on the mirror muscles.[/quote]

LOL @ “too extreme”. That guys is one of the taller bodybuilders (at least 6’2") and when seen as whole, his short coming is not having legs that match his massive upper body. No one looking at him seems to come to the conclusion that he should decrease back size.

No pics yet, huh?

Joel Stubbs. Yeah, I would HATE to look like this. That is just “TOO EXTREME” for me!!!

That One Guy wrote:
Damn, that Orville guy is crazy

…and he only competed at 250lbs yet he looked as wide as Ronnie.

He was having surgery on his triceps (tear) and due to some problems with the anesthesia when they put him under, he fell into a coma. He had to relearn simple tasks due to minor brain damage which obviously killed his bodybuilding career and dreams.

He had awesome potential (mostly being criticized for his waist getting bigger) and it sucks that he had things cut short like that.[/quote]

That’s too bad about the anesthesia, I’d imagine it happens more often than people would think.

Another…and he is apparently 6’3".

He is also an airline pilot for those who didn’t know.

Yeah, I’m just not seeing the “too extreme” part.

Oh wait, this is a BODYBUILDING FORUM.

i want this ass

Another…and he is apparently 6’3".

[/quote]

In pictures people might just see this guy as another bodybuilder. But holy crap, this guy would be so unbelieveably massive in person. It’d be awesome to be that imposing.

LOL @ “too extreme”. That guys is one of the taller bodybuilders (at least 6’2") and when seen as whole, his short coming is not having legs that match his massive upper body. No one looking at him seems to come to the conclusion that he should decrease back size.

No pics yet, huh?[/quote]

Yep, and to give you even more to ridicule: I would never change places with the guy in the OP. I have no desire to look like that, ever.

Here, let me save you the trouble of responding:

[quote]forlife wrote:
Professor X wrote:

No pics yet, huh?

Yep, and to give you even more to ridicule: I would never change places with the guy in the OP. I have no desire to look like that, ever.

Here, let me save you the trouble of responding:

OMFG, he can’t be a real bodybuilder unless he wants to look that!!! gasp[/quote]

That wasn’t going to be my response. My response was going to be more along the lines of, “[quote]why the fuck does someone who apparently dislikes large muscles and has none of his own speak up so much on a BODYBUILDING FORUM about his likes and dislikes?[/quote]”

I also seriously doubt you are at risk of looking like that…ever.

Joel Stubbs. Yeah, I would HATE to look like this. That is just “TOO EXTREME” for me!!![/quote]

I think Joel Stubbs looks damn good from the front, and yes I would trade places with that part of his musculature :wink:

another impressive back will harris

There’s a reason Harris’s nickname is ‘World’,… looks like it would take 80 days to go around him -lol.

S

victor martinezzzzzzz

johnnie jackson is the favoriteee