T Nation

I Want My Handouts

So, I am (as I’m sure a lot of you are) frustrated with the government handouts that are going around these days to people who could simply provide for themselves. But this garbage continues anyway, whether its food stamps, disability claims or tax breaks, welfare etc.

Is there a way for a self-sufficient white person to make use of these handouts that your know of? I just saw an article on how the number of ABAWDs (able-bodied adults without dependents) doubled from 2007-2010 [ http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/01/16/Number-of-Able-Bodied-Adults-without-Dependents-Receiving-Food-Stamps-Doubles ]

It made me wonder (once again) if there is anyway I can recoup some of my tax dollars through food stamps or any other option? Instead of trying to stop the handouts, I’d be fine with just benefiting from them.

Shit, with all the increases in minimum wages, and the wage increases that the unions FORCE upon consumers and businesses, (food) prices have sky-rocketed, and at this point my salary can’t possibly keep up with it.

stop service on my cell phone and get one through the gov’MENT?
Start a phony charity?
apply for food stamps?

The government is pretty stupid so I’m sure there is a way
…any ideas?

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
So, I am (as I’m sure a lot of you are) frustrated with the government handouts that are going around these days to people who could simply provide for themselves. But this garbage continues anyway, whether its food stamps, disability claims or tax breaks, welfare etc.

Is there a way for a self-sufficient white person to make use of these handouts that your know of? I just saw an article on how the number of ABAWDs (able-bodied adults without dependents) doubled from 2007-2010 [ http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/01/16/Number-of-Able-Bodied-Adults-without-Dependents-Receiving-Food-Stamps-Doubles ]

It made me wonder (once again) if there is anyway I can recoup some of my tax dollars through food stamps or any other option? Instead of trying to stop the handouts, I’d be fine with just benefiting from them.

Shit, with all the increases in minimum wages, and the wage increases that the unions FORCE upon consumers and businesses, (food) prices have sky-rocketed, and at this point my salary can’t possibly keep up with it.

stop service on my cell phone and get one through the gov’MENT?
Start a phony charity?
apply for food stamps?

The government is pretty stupid so I’m sure there is a way
…any ideas?[/quote]

Don’t be a part of the problem.

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
Is there a way for a self-sufficient white person to make use of these handouts that your know of? [/quote]

Self-sufficient people don’t want handouts.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
Is there a way for a self-sufficient white person to make use of these handouts that your know of? [/quote]

Self-sufficient people don’t want handouts. [/quote]

they want them they just dont need them

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
What does race have to do with it?

And there is a way: run for political office.

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

And there is a way: run for political office. [/quote]

I knew this was coming…

What doesn’t it have to do with it?

I had friends in college who couldn’t get food stamps cause they were white (they needed them too)

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

they want them they just dont need them[/quote]

No they don’t. Accepting a handout is contrary to self sufficiency.

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

I knew this was coming…

I had friends in college who couldn’t get food stamps cause they were white (they needed them too)[/quote]

Total BS.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

No they don’t. Accepting a handout is contrary to self sufficiency. [/quote]

no its not… I’m self-sufficient, but if you offer me something for free i’ll take it

BEING self-sufficient is one thing, accepting a handout is another

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

I knew this was coming…

I had friends in college who couldn’t get food stamps cause they were white (they needed them too)[/quote]

Total BS. [/quote]

care to elaborate?

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

no its not… I’m self-sufficient, but if you offer me something for free i’ll take it

[/quote]

Someone that is truly self-sufficient is not going to want a hand out. They only want to rely on their own work. They also, likely, realize that handout ain’t free. It’s taken from someone else, ie, accepting it make them not self-sufficient.

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

I knew this was coming…

Total BS. [/quote]

care to elaborate?
[/quote]

Skin color has nothing to do with food stamps.

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

I knew this was coming…

Total BS. [/quote]

care to elaborate?
[/quote]
He is saying that either you made that story up or your friends are lying. Were your friends, since they were still in college, claimed as dependents by their parents?

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[/quote]

Someone that is truly self-sufficient is not going to want a hand out. They only want to rely on their own work. They also, likely, realize that handout ain’t free. It’s taken from someone else, ie, accepting it make them not self-sufficient. [/quote]
Warren Buffet’s son does take advantage of farm subsidies.

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[/quote]

Someone that is truly self-sufficient is not going to want a hand out. They only want to rely on their own work. They also, likely, realize that handout ain’t free. It’s taken from someone else, ie, accepting it make them not self-sufficient. [/quote]
Warren Buffet’s son does take advantage of farm subsidies. [/quote]

I’m assuming you mean a business of his, which I’d say is a little different. I’m not sure I’d call Warren Buffet’s son self-sufficient anyway.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[/quote]

I’m assuming you mean a business of his, which I’d say is a little different. I’m not sure I’d call Warren Buffet’s son self-sufficient anyway.[/quote]
His son Howard is a farmer who has received subsidies. I suppose that could simply mean he isn’t self-sufficient. What does self-sufficient even mean? What does “handout” even mean?

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[/quote]

I’m assuming you mean a business of his, which I’d say is a little different. I’m not sure I’d call Warren Buffet’s son self-sufficient anyway.[/quote]
His son Howard is a farmer who has received subsidies. I suppose that could simply mean he isn’t self-sufficient. What does self-sufficient even mean? What does “handout” even mean? [/quote]

I agree that it’s a grey area. You’re talking about an industry (farming) that in general relies on subsidies for a number of reasons.

Self sufficient to me is: You make your own way in this world. So mom & dad don’t pay for you rent or you don’t get food stamps. I also don’t think it’s a concrete state, so you could be self sufficient and then not and then self sufficient again.

At the individual level a handout to me is anything you get that is above and beyond what you put into the collective. For example, if you pay $5K in taxes, but get $10K through various programs you accept handouts. I don’t even know if that’s possible, but that’s my thought process anyway.

Howard Buffet probably isn’t a good example anyway. I assume his father has given him, at least some, money.

Warren Buffet is a good example of self sufficiency.

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

You were lied to, because that didn’t happen.

The vast majority of people receiving government transfers in this country are white. VAST majority.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

You were lied to, because that didn’t happen.

The vast majority of people receiving government transfers in this country are white. VAST majority. [/quote]

No Beans, white people do not lie.