I Want MASS!

[quote]J-J wrote:
I wasn’t thinking about deca - nor any drug really… it isn’t a drug i use any more really.

Training isn’t it either i’m afraid ;p - it is purely that i am naturally quite ectomorphic, and while i am less so than i once was as a young man… i still don’t gain like some can (although it seems many here think they gain a lot more than the actually do!).

If i want to add size i NEED to eat full time. proper full time… it is damn hard.
So a drug that inhibits hunger to any degree limits the amount of food i can put away and this directly limits the size i can add… granted if i add G6 i will be able to eat enough to grow BUT this is only the case immediately after using the peptide and i would have eaten more without the Tren (or Oxy - that does the same but with less benefit to my body comp due to its activity).

Also i don’t get crazy strength from Tren (or Test, or Mast, or…!) although that wasn’t part of my point as i know this is not the case for the majority.

It seems that the drugs that increase strength by high androgen neural stimulation, do not illicit the same gains in me as with most others… whether that is because i am fairly efficient in my neural strength already or the complete opposite i do not know… but it is the drugs that directly swell my muscles (with water) that blow my numbers through the roof.

Weird huh?

The last sentence i don’t particularly agree with but i see where you are coming from i think (Tren = Strength, Deca = Size).[/quote]

Well Worded JJ. Yeah as always there are different strokes for different folks. Some guys get gyno at 400mg of Test a week. Some get zits, some lose hair. Some go on tren and have no cardio impedements [lucky]. Some guys do and some dont get deca dick.

In your case with your specifics I can see why you’d avoid tren. Especially if you didnt get gorilla strong from it. I would too if I didnt get the benefit from it I actually do. Those sides are just a pain in the arse

IIRC you are one of those who never gets symptoms of gyno even from the higher doses of T are you not?

I remember back before AI’s were available to the common man, i wished so much that i could be like that… i wanted to be able to run grams and grams without gyno being an issue and i had all but decided that AAS simply were not for me and i was destined to be an average natty…

Of course now i get my stuff for free i choose to run less than most who pay $100 for 10ml! It’s a funny ol’ world…

[quote]J-J wrote:
IIRC you are one of those who never gets symptoms of gyno even from the higher doses of T are you not?

I remember back before AI’s were available to the common man, i wished so much that i could be like that… i wanted to be able to run grams and grams without gyno being an issue and i had all but decided that AAS simply were not for me and i was destined to be an average natty…

Of course now i get my stuff for free i choose to run less than most who pay $100 for 10ml! It’s a funny ol’ world…[/quote]

Threadjack but yeah that was me. Until this last cycle. My previous cycles were all 10 weeks of less on the high doses. This time I was on for over 4 months. And sure enough after what 17-18 weeks without using my adex more than 3-4 times I finally got some gyno. So even though I am gyno resistant Im not gyno proof.

HA-HAAA! Fuck youuuuu!

lol :wink:

Just to add… and i think morepain will account for this - though you may not suffer visual effects of E2 you should still control it… even if it seems a waste of money.

Prostate hypertrophy requires not only a high androgen activity (which is easy as the 5a-R enzyme ‘lives’ at the AR receptor at the prostate) but also a high estrogen level.
So much so that i believe that it is NOT possible to have the problem without one or the other.

This is why (naturally) it is older men who suffer… as their estrogen level has risen.

JJ