I Want Arms Like Rambo

http://scholes.intheteam.com/site/images/10205/rambo2-wb.jpg

how big do you think his arms was in that pic? awsome

They’re ‘like’ arms, only smaller.

[quote]Vektarm wrote:
http://scholes.intheteam.com/site/images/10205/rambo2-wb.jpg

how big do you think his arms was in that pic? awsome[/quote]

… they’re only like 18" at most

Nothing noteworthy, I mean that’s what I feel my arms look like.

Striations and veins go a long way in making something small look great.

[quote]PhatAznGuy wrote:

… they’re only like 18" at most

Nothing noteworthy, I mean that’s what I feel my arms look like.

Striations and veins go a long way in making something small look great.[/quote]

I’d say around 18 as well, but I wouldn’t say they aren’t noteworthy. Good size on a 5’9 Stallone.

[quote]Vektarm wrote:
I Want Arms Like Rambo[/quote]

[quote]Vektarm wrote:
i dont train with weights[/quote]

^^^ i may not know much, but foresee a problem here…

[quote]NoWheyOut wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

^^^ i may not know much, but foresee a problem here…[/quote]

Well done. He also wants sixpack abz.

[quote]NoWheyOut wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

I lol’d.

[quote]NoWheyOut wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

so? dont have to lift weights to get big muscles. just look at many gymnasts, like ivan ivankov. like i said, i train exercises like front lever, back lever, iron cross, one-arms chins, one-arms dips etc. its not like i do shitexercises like pushups and situps.

1 Like

At 5’9’’ I would bet they’re not even 18" in those pictures.

Sly didn’t get those arms from gymnastics and this isn’t a site for gymnists.

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

[quote]NoWheyOut wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

so? dont have to lift weights to get big muscles. just look at many gymnasts, like ivan ivankov[/quote]

Are you an Olympic gymnast? Or any sort of gymnast for that matter.

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

[quote]NoWheyOut wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

so? dont have to lift weights to get big muscles. just look at many gymnasts, like ivan ivankov. like i said, i train exercises like front lever, back lever, iron cross, one-arms chins, one-arms dips etc. its not like i do shitexercises like pushups and situps.[/quote]

If you gain some fucking weight so gynmastics movement isn’t easy for you, then maybe you’ll have 18" arms

Furthermore, if your going to stare at rambos arms in awe, why dont you do fucking weight training.

It’ll be a lot easier. Buy adjustable dumbbells for 60 bucks and you could easily achieve that.

&& Jstill: I find rambo’s physique just overall unimpressive.

It’s nothing I would look up to.

Just lack of shoulder mass, I just feel like he looks kind of scrawny :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe I’ve been lifting too many weights (LOL!!!)

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

[quote]NoWheyOut wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

so? dont have to lift weights to get big muscles. just look at many gymnasts, like ivan ivankov. like i said, i train exercises like front lever, back lever, iron cross, one-arms chins, one-arms dips etc. its not like i do shitexercises like pushups and situps.[/quote]

Youre right. You don’t need to lift weights to get big muscles. You need to lift BIG weights to get big muscles.

Now it’s your turn to prove otherwise. Remember youre on a bodybuilding website.

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

[quote]NoWheyOut wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

Resistance is resistance. If you want arms like that you’ll have to train them directly. If you can do that effectively without weights then be sure to let me know how. Screw what everyone told you on Coach Sommers website or wherever you’ve been spending too much time :slight_smile:

Gymnasts are generally small and lean, what you want to be is big and lean, so training like a gymnast is not the best way to go. Weights will not magically make you unable to use a set of rings, I jumped on my rings recently after going from a deathly thin 64kg to a decent 90kg (and not really training any bodyweight stuff beside some basic pullups, dips, pressups). A couple of things felt a bit harder, but I’ve never felt closer to a full front lever. Only ever got up to a one leg extended front lever as a skinny fuck, now I expect to get a full one at between 90-100kg. Just being able to do an iron cross will not guarantee you look great, there are videos on youtube of anorexic looking twigs doing a very good iron cross.

On a side-note how much progress have you made with the bodyweight stuff?

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

[quote]NoWheyOut wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

Are you an Olympic gymnast?

[quote]PhatAznGuy wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

[quote]NoWheyOut wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

If you gain some fucking weight so gynmastics movement isn’t easy for you, then maybe you’ll have 18" arms

Furthermore, if your going to stare at rambos arms in awe, why dont you do fucking weight training.

It’ll be a lot easier. Buy adjustable dumbbells for 60 bucks and you could easily achieve that.

&& Jstill: I find rambo’s physique just overall unimpressive.

It’s nothing I would look up to.

Just lack of shoulder mass, I just feel like he looks kind of scrawny :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe I’ve been lifting too many weights (LOL!!!)
[/quote]

Yet you don’t have a single picture of your massive gunz and deltoidz on the site? Everyone is impressed by your cyber-stats…

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

[quote]NoWheyOut wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

Are you an Olympic gymnast?[/quote]

shut up you piece of shit

[quote]The other Rob wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

[quote]NoWheyOut wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

Resistance is resistance. If you want arms like that you’ll have to train them directly. If you can do that effectively without weights then be sure to let me know how. Screw what everyone told you on Coach Sommers website or wherever you’ve been spending too much time :slight_smile:

Gymnasts are generally small and lean, what you want to be is big and lean, so training like a gymnast is not the best way to go. Weights will not magically make you unable to use a set of rings, I jumped on my rings recently after going from a deathly thin 64kg to a decent 90kg (and not really training any bodyweight stuff beside some basic pullups, dips, pressups). A couple of things felt a bit harder, but I’ve never felt closer to a full front lever. Only ever got up to a one leg extended front lever as a skinny fuck, now I expect to get a full one at between 90-100kg. Just being able to do an iron cross will not guarantee you look great, there are videos on youtube of anorexic looking twigs doing a very good iron cross.

On a side-note how much progress have you made with the bodyweight stuff?[/quote]

got a lot stronger. and now i have 42 cm arms

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

[quote]NoWheyOut wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

[quote]Vektarm wrote:

Are you an Olympic gymnast?[/quote]

shut up you piece of shit
[/quote]

Clever.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

Yet you don’t have a single picture of your massive gunz and deltoidz on the site? Everyone is impressed by your cyber-stats…[/quote]

No shit, I was thinking the same. He needs to post pictures of his physique, which supposedly dwarfs that of Stallone.