I want a bigger butt

[quote]ThePerfectDrug wrote:
you want somethin like this? :wink: SQUEEEEEZE it![/quote]

and dis. bite it!

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
here ya go, the only post that matters

Back squat (close stance, heel raise, bar high on traps)
Front squat (as above, except bar in front)
RDL/GMs

Activation work: glute bridge, single-leg bridge, bowler squat, x-band walks, side-lying leg raises (abduction) against a wall, clams

Pushing the prowler

Lunges will wreck you. Long-distance lunges, barbell on back. to failure.[/quote]

Oh yay.
See OP just like I said in your beginners thread
 only nice and specific on the squat stance.

And I guess its Jess right? Turn this into your log.

I have had ZERO luck finding any lifting buddies of the female variety IRL. So, the internet it is.[/quote]

Hey now! Close stance, high bar ain’t the only way to go. A wide stance “powerlifting squat” requires a lot from the posterior chain. And there’s research out there to suggest that wide stance squats recruit the glutes more than narrow.

I can tell you from experience, squatting like that will make your glutes grow. I’ve been training for a meet (so, not in a manner that’s ideal for gaining size) and have still gained size, especially in the upper outer region (like glute medius).

For someone who is just into lifting heavy and looking better nekkid, vary your stance.

And Jess, I think you mentioned wanting a “flatter tummy”. That’s going to be a diet thing.

Hallowed- Female lifting buddies are supposed to exist IRL?! [/quote]

OF TOPIC sorry for threadjack.

I guess I’m kinda butt hurt cuz I worked out with a chick last Friday as a favor and she was a total little kick ass. She was WAY stronger than I thought she would be, had great form, listened was totally interested and I really like her like as a girl. I mean like a friend person. I was even cautiously optimistic she would committ to two workouts a week but of course she hasn’t come back.

Its like that weird thing where you don’t think you want something until you think you might have it. I guess I thought it would be good working out with her more I really enjoyed it was different.

Fuck it.

EDIT: To add further threadjacking complaints. So this girl her name is Brandy her BF is Big Jim six eight and he works out at my gym all the time with his lifting buddy Lance. So of course the two of them are semi hanging around us (full ignore mode LOL) and Lance asks me “but who do you USUALLY work out with” I’m like “dude, what chicks want to work out like I do?” DUH.

I hear ya hallowed. :frowning: I gave up on workout partners. But at least my workouts are whenever I wanna do them and they are consistent. Hang in there.

How do I delete a post that i’ve written or how do I delete a photo that i’ve posted in a forum?

Lower right corner of the post, there should be an edit, delete, and quote hyperlink. Just click which one suits you

[quote]Dasher wrote:
Lower right corner of the post, there should be an edit, delete, and quote hyperlink. Just click which one suits you[/quote]

Mine only shows report edit quote
 edit doesn’t let me delete a photo

[quote]jesskelly9 wrote:

[quote]Dasher wrote:
Lower right corner of the post, there should be an edit, delete, and quote hyperlink. Just click which one suits you[/quote]

edit doesn’t let me delete a photo[/quote]

PM one of these Administrators Online, such as: Mod Phoenix

mods are listed on the bottom of the screen., just PM them, and ask them kindly to remove the photo. - yeah you can delete/edit all your text, but photos are permanent unless mods remove them.

[quote]CBear84 wrote:

and dis. bite it![/quote]

are those fucking cupcakes !?!?!? NOOOOMMMMS!!!

[quote]jesskelly9 wrote:

[quote]Dasher wrote:

edit doesn’t let me delete a photo[/quote]

You can edit a post, but you can’t delete a photo you attached within the post. You can ask a mod for help though.

If you uploaded the photo to your profile (hub) and then embedded it, you can just delete the little tag in the post.

EDIT: Too slow

[quote]CBear84 wrote:

and dis. bite it![/quote]

are those fucking cupcakes !?!?!? NOOOOMMMMS!!! [/quote]

Haha I had no idea what those things on Cbear’s ass were until you said cupcake. Now I’m hungry.

indeed, they are cupcakes :slight_smile:

[quote]CBear84 wrote:
indeed, they are cupcakes :-)[/quote]

OMNOMFUCKINGNOM!

So i maxed 185 x 1 for my box squat today!! Felt so good!

thats pretty amazing.
so you are going for 1RM every workout? FYI if you’re physique oriented you may want to change that.

[quote]CBear84 wrote:
indeed, they are cupcakes :-)[/quote]

edit: they are MY cupcakes!

:slight_smile:

hallowed- if shes this much of a beginner still, whatever she does is gonna be physique oriented as long as shes not shovelling shit into her mouth. lotsa that can be done with assistance work, too.

and thats more of a preference thing, im not here to judge.

n- come get em.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
thats pretty amazing.
so you are going for 1RM every workout? FYI if you’re physique oriented you may want to change that.[/quote]

No i’m not giong to 1RM at every workout, but when I do my heavy leg days then yes I will try to 1RM my big lifts such as deadlifts and boxsquats. What do you mean if i’m physique oriented that I may want to change it??

Jess - thank you for posing the butt question as I aspire to put more behind me, too

Hallowed, Perfect Bre, and Bear - appreciate the D’Assplay of ass perfection and revealing your secrets
beautiful and inspiring

Andy - shout out to you for helping make the world ass loads better

Aside from Squats, RDL’s

[quote]jepsonj wrote:
Aside from Squats, RDL’s [/quote]

I love RDL’s