I Wanna Talk about How to Get a Girlfriend

Such a thing has never existed, from what I’ve seen. Either it ran out or the money did, but that was the only way anyone stopped.

1 Like

I think she was sneaking little scoops from the stash while he also had his own side stash, which she also found. She was a little scooper.

Also noteworthy: An intervention should never start with everybody doing a couple bumps.

3 Likes

:joy: If I ever need an intervention, please God you do it!

1 Like

Ha! :joy:

At this point it would be sorely disappointing if anybody expects anything more than coffee and heart meds. :joy:

One of the great ironies of life is going from adrenalin junkie to adrenalin blockers.

2 Likes

1 Like

10 Likes

Bless your heart.

1 Like

I guess you haven’t heard of Erika, the Eiffel Tower’s wife, have you?

1 Like

I’m not going to pretend like I understand this. This is beyond my comprehension.

I’d assume mental illness perhaps?

5 Likes
2 Likes

Neuro-atypical here. 10 months late, but just want to share what I can based on my experience trying date women at the gym for anyone who’s like the OP that reads this thread looking for advice.

1-the mysogynist voices in my head-disclaimer I have a mental illness these voices aren’t really me-are telling me that all these fine azz gym thots at the gym I go to have been run through several times over by all the perfectly symmetrical recreational bodybuilders with 12 inch steroid dongs that also workout there.

2-the mysogynist voices in my head are also telling me, the gym thots will string you along and let you talk to them via SMS or messaging app for as long as you have emotional energy to SIMP, just so they can cuck you to feel good about having a guy that’s “obsessed” with them that they have no intention of having any kind of physical/sexual interaction with or dating.

Long story short. Don’t waste your time on hot women at the gym. Save your emotional energy for things you enjoy, improving yourself, or improving your socioeconomic station in life.

From what I can tell from 1) not having it and 2) observation, having a stable career, and being a moderate to phenomenal financial success while not actively looking/trying to get a girlfriend will likely do you more service in getting/finding a girlfriend than anything else you can do.

How many so-called gym thots do you know personally so that you can know such average sexual histories?

While mass simping, white knighting and attention mongering are real phenomena, I think I’ve known enough female gymrats to reasonably think that most do not run through a stable of genetically gifted, handsome bodybuilders.

The mysogynist voices are telling me that over the course of history the narrative that women want everyone to think they bone a lot less than they really do and men want everyone to think they bone a lot more than they really do has been established and repeatedly reinforced billions of times over every day every year since the begging of human society.

I read that in Brick Tamlands voice from the movie and it was hilarious.

2 Likes

Highly unlikely.

1 Like

By the way, older societies did not have men bragging about lay counts, nor could most men build up hefty ones. Women certainly couldn’t bed down with whomever they wanted, making “pump and dump” a non-issue. There were serious social, familial, institutional, and environmental pressures on sexual conduct, including death penalty and legalized revenge killing for misconduct. Plus there was no pill. So it’s highly unlikely people even spoke of lay counts, let alone lie about them.

1 Like

I think “some older societies” is the phrase here. I can think of many older societies just off the top of my head where this isn’t true.

I’m in agreement with your greater point though.

1 Like

Well yes, we’re going back over the course of a long time covering societies generally.

1 Like

The Greeks were way ahead of everybody on this one!

Or right behind them, depending on how you look at it.

5 Likes