I Wanna Talk about How to Get a Girlfriend

I feel like it’s necessary to periodically come in here and point out that when somebody makes a threat on the interwebz about how to get a girlfriend, they shouldn’t be surprised if people bristle when they make sweeping statements about women or call people who have been married newbs.

I mean, you like having sex with lots of different women, you think sex is the most important thing in a relationship (“everything”, according to you), you want to live in a house with a ton of women who want to bang you, you were at those bars having sex with women “for real”, what does that make you?

Another sweeping statement. Let’s rewind to me, in high school, 6 foot 4 and somewhere around 170 lbs - a gangly stick who didn’t play sports or do much of anything besides smoke weed, drink beer, party, and cut class, and to top it off, I had a nice, big Jew fro (on my head). My girlfriends? Three of the prettiest girls in the school. Why is that, you ask? It’s because your statement is 100% bullshit, and comes straight out of the incel mindset.

I don’t know about anybody else, but I’ve seen really hot girls with some heinous looking dudes. Confidence, personality, and the ability to make a woman laugh (genuinely) go so much further than you think. Shit, with the fact that 99% of the time, the man has to initiate contact, which can be very intimidating, men still have an advantage in dating. An overweight, ugly guy can get a hot girl by playing his cards the right way, but I have literally never seen or even heard of a chiseled, good looking dude dating a girl who’s overweight and ugly.

Sometimes you say some sensible and useful stuff, but sometimes I think you’ve stuck your head in the wrong parts of the internet while looking for answers, because you claim to know a lot about what all women want or what no women desire. Like I said before, that’s that pickup artist/incel/whatever color pill shit, and it’s nonsense.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Nah.

This stuff right here dude:

It’s like unobtanium for regular people,especially pink or glowing green. If a nurse or other healthcare person gives you some you’re basically soul mates. They make all kinds of decorative and functional things out of it, and even have ribbon bars on their glasses to signify their conquests.

Dollar store chicks= gumbands.

Other retail workers= discount dot stickers.

Paraprofessionals and mid to upper management office workers= sharpies.

You gotta know the fish to use the right bait. You go dangling a sharpie in front of a Walmart woman she’s gonna look at you like you have 3 heads. She wants discount dots.

Crossfit and other adventure race chicks = parachord. The more colorful the better. Except black 550. That’s super hard core.

Now you owe me. Big time.

1 Like

It must have been a corpse.

So you don’t look fat, slovenly and talk like an idiot?

I’d take a pair of trauma shears over tape any day. The only thing I find that tape useful for is wrapping elderly patient’s IVs so they don’t pull them out. Scissors are the gift that keeps on giving.

1 Like

The fact you think you are better than they are, when that’s all you can get, means you are worse. That is, if I were to believe all of the bullshit you post.

The guy that was holding the plug in my femural artery gave me a suture kit with the tiny sharp scissors! :joy:

We were having a don’t laugh or you’ll die contest and talking about tying flies after my last thing, and he said they’re great for that. (he’s right)

I’ve slept with eight women in my life. It’s just that six of them were total sluts, which made it all feel meaningless.

You right now just said that a sense of humor and personality is what counts, yet a different poster in this same thread flat out said that you gotta be good looking to get a good looking girl.

I was born with a mental illness, so in order for me to really get laid, I had to rely on being clever. It wasn’t easy, but I’ve been laid eight times. What I want this time is a steady romantic relationship, and I feel that it is a different mindset.

I can tell you a story of how I once got a tight, ten second amorous hug from the hottest girl in school. It was Job Corps. I’m not entirely proud of going there, but it was a great learning experience for me. And bro, I scored with her well.

I socialize with people just fine. I have a social life right now despite being unemployed. (I’m on disability benefits for my schizophrenia)

I still feel very content despite the severe bashing I get from all of you here. I don’t put my self worth on women. Not anymore. But for you all to claim I’m a worthless virgin is beyond what you all can tell. I’ve gotten laid before.

Hey, just for clarification: This stuff isn’t meant to be a bashing, at least from me. Ball busting and goofing off, absolutely. But bashing, no.

Here’s the impossibility of it all- There is no way for one random dude to tell another, online, what to do to connect with some poorly defined dream girl which neither have ever met. There are no magic words or shiny shirts that are going to result in real connection.

So have fun with the subject. Don’t take it super serious. You do have serious issues that do need addressed, but that’s not going to happen here.

3 Likes

Gotcha.

I’ve met many people in my life who thought I was a virgin even if I wasn’t. I seem to give off that aura. I just can’t change it.

That’s ok. I meet people often enough that think I’m an idiot. I don’t know why. That’s their problem. I just let them go on with themselves.

Trying to convince someone that their own presumption is incorrect, the juice isn’t worth the squeeze.

3 Likes

Okay, so without insulting you, are you not readily admitting that you did not need looks or money to get girls, thus looks and money are not the only things that matter to women?

I have no idea. I haven’t invested enough time into this thread/reading OP’s posts to form an opinion on the matter.

I like that you specify the location of the Jew fro.

5 Likes

If you have schiziphrenia and first experienced psychosis and many of the problems which tend to precede such problems at a really young age, most people on here probably have no idea how hard circumnavigating even the most basic of life situations can be for you.

You need, ideally, to get advice from people who have been where you are who understand the challenges you have and have faced etc.

3 Likes

Considering your dim view on them, can you expect one to go for you, give you anything or do anything for you?

Perhaps you should read what Luther said about women considering you like the guy.

I think only one man has bashed you in here. The others are either having fun or giving input. I’ll admit it’s sort of difficult for me to remain polite considering what you say about women and that you expect a woman to give you anything (affection, respect, company, favors, love, Sex, compassion) considering your repeated statements about how all you want from them is sex, that all they care about is sex and looks (that’s interesting considering the billions of people walking this earth, most of whom don’t have much or any money), and your fantasy of swimmin’ in hoes.

A woman who kisses or simply sleeps with a man has no pressing reason to stay in contact. There is no investment. You don’t share friends, assets, love, don’t have kids, don’t have one thing that makes you depend on the other. That’s why you need to be made of Stone for the pump-and-dump strategy; you need to be able to dump and hurt some women (which takes callousness if she develops feelings for you) and be dumped in the case you develop feelings. That is, you need to completely objectify them, which you obviously do considering you’ve said they only care about looks and money, as if there are no women who care about other characteristics, like, oh, how good of a husband and dad a msn can be, which takes several characteristics actually.

If anything a man with mental illness is going to need a special woman who is so compassionate that she can sign on for dealing with it. And in being realistic, some gorgeous man or woman likely isn’t going to sign up for such a situation. So you’re better off assessing just who you’re going to attract here.

1 Like

Here’s the thing sunshine, as much as it might seem I’m bashing you, you are the most judgmental person here with how you perceive women and their role in life relative to yours. You call the women who you’ve had sex with sluts. Why? Because they had sex or because they had sex with you.

I wouldn’t give you advice on how to get a girlfriend because you don’t respect women, you don’t even like women, and I’d be worried that whoever you dated might go missing.

2 Likes

@bapoleon Luther also said he would baptize a Jew by placing a stone around his neck and throwing him into a river and that Jewish homes and synagogues should be destroyed and razed to the ground.

Maybe he was an original troll and edgelord for all I know.

He had a fond view of women though.

@dt79 yes some populist movements have fallen into cults of personalities. Hmm, it seems actually all of them Have.

I’ll wait til I find content showing how Jesus was like a hippy.

Jesus was like a hippy? Only hippies would say that.