I Wanna Make This a Career

and obviously i havent gone the legal route to obtain the size i have thanks to the dude that said that i might wanna juice… ive had to take off this yr cause of a broken hand ( someone talked shit and the rest is history) but i plan on getting up to 250 and power lifting while at my heaviest. well see how the future goes… Oh and personal training COME ON REALLY DONT BE A DOUCHE…

double… so you can see my lats

classic arnold pose

[quote]daniel abston wrote:
and obviously i havent gone the legal route to obtain the size i have thanks to the dude that said that i might wanna juice… ive had to take off this yr cause of a broken hand ( someone talked shit and the rest is history) but i plan on getting up to 250 and power lifting while at my heaviest. well see how the future goes… Oh and personal training COME ON REALLY DONT BE A DOUCHE…[/quote]

Hey man. It’s an easy gig and not all trainers are losers. Just most. I’m just saying to make money bodybuilding you have to be at the very top. So, as far as careers go good luck.

Edit: Take a look at Jay Cutler. He is 4 time Mr O and he still whores himself out.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Dude, put a shirt on.[/quote]

[photo]31345[/photo]

u mad?

Daniel - what sort of nutrition / lifting routine are you looking at to get you closer to your goal?

and obviously i havent gone the legal route to obtain the size i have thanks to the dude that said that i might wanna juice… ive had to take off this yr cause of a broken hand ( someone talked shit and the rest is history) but i plan on getting up to 250 and power lifting while at my heaviest. well see how the future goes… Oh and personal training COME ON REALLY DONT BE A DOUCHE…[/quote]

If you want to make a career out of this you’ll want to avoid admitting drug use on the internet. Especially with pictures of your face right next to the text

COME ON REALLY DONT BE A DOUCHE…[/quote]

says the guy with the Justin Beiber haircut

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[photo]31345[/photo]

u mad?

Daniel - what sort of nutrition / lifting routine are you looking at to get you closer to your goal?[/quote]

I’m guessing the only reason her tits were out is because of the shirt.

If you want to make a career out of this you’ll want to avoid admitting drug use on the internet. Especially with pictures of your face right next to the text

if i was worried about it i wldnt have posted it 1st off and this is a site for guys that walk into GNC… I i train hard eat hard and do what ever it takes to grow… this is my life style ive grown up in a gym… my dad was a bodybuilder and my mom is still i pro… i listen to them cause they have been in this game for 30 yrs now and i think they have it down pretty good

You have a great build that many members here would be happy to have…that being said, you come off like a huge douche.

and my mom is still a pro… [/quote]

…stitute?

is anyone else reading this not convinced OP is not actually the guy in the pictures? I’ve met a lot of serious lifters/ bb’ers, and I’ve never heard responses like his. just seems off. he talks like a 13 year old kid. someone in that kind of shape would be able to share more about training and diet than “I do what my my dad says cause he lifts weights and I don’t go to GNC and I use drugs.”

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
is anyone else reading this not convinced OP is not actually the guy in the pictures? I’ve met a lot of serious lifters/ bb’ers, and I’ve never heard responses like his. just seems off. he talks like a 13 year old kid. someone in that kind of shape would be able to share more about training and diet than “I do what my my dad says cause he lifts weights and I don’t go to GNC and I use drugs.”[/quote]

Yeah, makes sense. Does this mean that his parents are encouraging him to use?

I don’t get it, but this kid is having a sweet time while we stroke his internet persona.

if i was worried about it i wldnt have posted it 1st off and this is a site for guys that walk into GNC… I i train hard eat hard and do what ever it takes to grow… this is my life style ive grown up in a gym… my dad was a bodybuilder and my mom is still i pro… i listen to them cause they have been in this game for 30 yrs now and i think they have it down pretty good
[/quote]

1. You are absurdly ignorant, even for an 18 year old. The hubris you display is exactly the type of thing that gets people arrested and prosecuted for victimless crimes such as drug possession/use.

2. Youre a huge loser if you think ANYONE cares who your parents are. And I assume, based on the fact that you mentioned it, that youre parents told you it was a good idea to broadcast your drug use on an open forum. Theyre just, if not more, retarded than you are. Not surprising.

3. You have, by far, the worst haircut Ive ever seen. Like people make fun of justin beiber, but you are so far beyond that its impossible to fathom that you do anything but use semen as a means to style your coif.

Sadly this dude is for REAL! The clearer picture’s make your hair even look worse.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

I LOL’d at “INENSITY”

Troll or gifted… either way this guy sounds like a helmet.

Those are pics of his dad back when he bbing. The hair gives it away. This kid is prolly 13 or 14 and just trolling around.

If he’s 18 and for real then my god I hope he does well bbing cuz he’s the ugliest fucking person I’ve seen on these forums.

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:
Those are pics of his dad back when he bbing. The hair gives it away. This kid is prolly 13 or 14 and just trolling around.

If he’s 18 and for real then my god I hope he does well bbing cuz he’s the ugliest fucking person I’ve seen on these forums.[/quote]

Novice Lightweight - 1st - Daniel Abston

2009 NPC 26th Annual Southern Classic Bodybuilding