T Nation

I Wanna Be a Yogi

Just kidding, I would seriously like to begin learning a bit of this on my own time for most importantly the psychological benefits, but also for mobility. My hips are tight as hell and would really like to feel less “tight”.

Anyways, any resources, I would really like to learn some poses etc, adjust my mechanics accordingly and see what happens. And hopefully have some anxiety/depression relief.

“Hey BooBoo! Let’s go to Jellystone and steal some picnic baskets!”

lol

I’ll give you a fuckin jellystone…

[quote]X-Factor wrote:
I’ll give you a fuckin jellystone…[/quote]

lol

“When you come to a fork in the road, pick it up!”

I say scissor it.

You can find Yogi poses for opening up the hips on YouTube.

[quote]X-Factor wrote:
Just kidding, I would seriously like to begin learning a bit of this on my own time for most importantly the psychological benefits, but also for mobility. My hips are tight as hell and would really like to feel less “tight”.

Anyways, any resources, I would really like to learn some poses etc, adjust my mechanics accordingly and see what happens. And hopefully have some anxiety/depression relief.[/quote]

I got dragged to Yoga as part of rehab after Walter Reed. I agreed to just see cute little MILF Yoga instructor in tight pants with her butt in the air.

It was pretty cool, and I still do a lot of the “work outs.” Really helped. I had a lot of scar tissue and imbalances from favoring one side of my body.

I highly recommend it to muscle heads. Just tolerate the hippy bullshit and power through it.

Never got anywhere with the Yoga instructor.

Here’s a start

Decent link. Keep em coming.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

“But, what about the Ranger, Yogi? You remember what he said the last time you stole some picnic baskets, don’t you?”

In my neck of the woods a Yogi is one of those assholes that work at a campground telling people to turn the music down, fires too big, your not of age to drink so dump the beer and get out etc.

You don’t want to be one of those cunts OP lol…

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

Don’t you mean pic-A-nic baskets.

WAHDAN HEEEYAH!

[quote]bond james bond wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

Don’t you mean pic-A-nic baskets.

[/quote]

lol

yes!

I’d do it for girls in yoga pants. Srs.

Take a class. Tons of hot women plus mobility.

I gave Bikram yoga a go for awhile, and I liked it. Can do it anymore, as I have moved to the outback.
I would reccommend it. Go once or twice a week, its all you really need.

tweet