I Took the Nate Challenge! And Won!

If anyone remembers there was lil shithead lifter who posted a video of doing the 140 lb single arm dumbell cheat curl (more like a clean), anyways, I was being stupid at the gym and had to try it.

I did one, and man, it’s really not that that difficult at all. You get it up, and then you’re muscle locks and you hold it and drop it.

Anyways, I thought it was pretty funny. Cuz you know its like I curled my own bodyweight.

Anyone beaten the Nate challenge!?

This sounds like a good way to fuck up your bicep.

Why not just do some dumbbell cleans?

that was one of the stupidest video’s ever.
but made me laugh so hard. on youtube.com half the comments were defending him and how jacked he was…ohhh good times

why the fuck would you do that? did it help your biceps development at all?

No, but I felt sufficiently awesome after words!!! Actually, I have a fucking terrible pain in my elbow. I feel like I pulled a tendon.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:
No, but I felt sufficiently awesome after words!!! Actually, I have a fucking terrible pain in my elbow. I feel like I pulled a tendon.[/quote]

That’s why you do such silly stuff. You can get hurt.

Seriously, I can use 70 lb dumbells for hammer curls and wouldn’t try that silly stuff. I know you’re making fun of him, but don’t try that anymore.

what does sill mean?

Maybe he thinks it’s gay to say silly?

[quote]Sikkario wrote:
No, but I felt sufficiently awesome after words!!! Actually, I have a fucking terrible pain in my elbow. I feel like I pulled a tendon.[/quote]

wow so you won a pulled tendon, good job there dumb fuck.

I think you guys just suck cuz you don’t do extreem lifting.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:
I think you guys just suck cuz you don’t do extreem lifting. [/quote]

I think you suck judging by your profile pic.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:
I think you guys just suck cuz you don’t do extreem lifting. [/quote]

^^^^ He’s referring to the YouTube comments with this one.

The kid and his friends tried to defend the videos saying everyone was jealous that they did “extreem lifting”.

Anyway, they got so much attention from my posting their links in T-Nation, BB.com, and other forums that the kid eventually took down all the vids and deleted his account.

Mission accomplished! :smiley:

I can only hope that he realizes he was being a complete idiot and makes an effort to train responsibly, but who am I kidding?

– ElbowStrike

[quote]Joe84 wrote:
Sikkario wrote:

I think you suck judging by your profile pic. [/quote]

AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!

Thank you so much for that!! WOW!

[quote]ElbowStrike wrote:
Sikkario wrote:

^^^^ He’s referring to the YouTube comments with this one.

The kid and his friends tried to defend the videos saying everyone was jealous that they did “extreem lifting”.

Anyway, they got so much attention from my posting their links in T-Nation, BB.com, and other forums that the kid eventually took down all the vids and deleted his account.

Mission accomplished! :smiley:

I can only hope that he realizes he was being a complete idiot and makes an effort to train responsibly, but who am I kidding?

– ElbowStrike[/quote]

o well, his picture is still funny.

Sounds like everything else you post - complete bullshit.

BTW: I’m still LOL at the picture of the guy you posted who you claimed had 19 inch guns.

Perfect illustration of T-Nation’s demise.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Perfect illustration of T-Nation’s demise.[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:
Maybe he thinks it’s gay to say silly?[/quote]

No my typing is just shitty and I was tired, hahaha! I was trying to be nice and not say fucking retarded.

[quote]-Tiberius- wrote:
lixy wrote:
Perfect illustration of T-Nation’s demise.

Agreed.[/quote]

anyone is free to leave.