T Nation

I Told You Teenagers Are Dangerous

Every time I walk by a High School I am say something to the effect of, “Hey move quick man these fucking teenagers are dangerous nowadays.”

And we laugh.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/08/25/motel.killings.ap/index.html

WTF would compell those girls to do that? Unbelievable…

I was a placement student at a Detention Centre which provided short term placement for Phase 1 Young Persons in Conflict with the Law. (12 to 15 years) who are awaiting or serving a disposition as ordered by the Youth Court.

When I asked one of the staff what he told people what he did for a living, he told me that he “…supported children who suffer from extremely high levels of FITH disease.”

Other staff would say that they babysat for the provincial government, or worked in a children’s home, or that they worked with young offenders, but they’d always laugh when I told them that Jim said he worked with kids with FITH’s.

…Probably because I had no idea that it stood for “F-cked in the Head” and that I kept on asking my supervisors about what it meant. :slight_smile:

I work with “youths in conflict”…And their families. I just have to say that it’s amazing what these kids do nowadays. Just blows my mind sometimes.

Simple answer.

Parents living their lives and kids living theirs. Each existing separately except for brief time during the day.

I know these guys were just trying to fuck some jailbait, but murder is taking it a bit too far.

I’ve been a JPO for 8 years now, and I have no doubt that any crime an adult woiuld commit, a 14 yr old these days could do it just as easily. Often times easier since kids are running on a more emotionally driven train of thought rather than logical.

There may be more to this story than is published.

I’ve mentioned it before - we have gangs of kids as young as 11-12 swarming and beating people near death around here these days. It is absolutely insane.

I find it interesting that, assuming these girls go to jail, this is basically a victimless crime. I will admit that the two guys probably got a little more than they deserved. I’m curious if these girls presented themselves as being 18.

[quote]Mr2Geez wrote:
I find it interesting that, assuming these girls go to jail, this is basically a victimless crime. [/quote]

What do you mean “victimless crime”???

Granted, those two girls were out of their fucking minds… Those guys shouldnt have picked up two teenage girls to give them a ride anyway. I’m not saying they deserved what they got, not at all. But still, should’nt have given strangers (?? didnt specify) a ride.

That’s sickening, If you take a life you should get life in jail, or death. Either or.

Like someone else said, these guys probably intended to screw a couple of underage girls. The girls should definitely be incarcerated, because they clearly need a lot of supervision and counseling but these guys were thinking with their dicks. I really don’t have much sympathy for men that amount to pedophiles.

A good question is what was the motivation of any of these people?

WMD

Not to play the semantics game, but a pedophile prefers pre-pubescent children. Hebophiles prefer post-pubescent children. Still a sick and calculated crime by these girls. definitely premeditated.

[quote]WMD wrote:
Like someone else said, these guys probably intended to screw a couple of underage girls. The girls should definitely be incarcerated, because they clearly need a lot of supervision and counseling but these guys were thinking with their dicks. I really don’t have much sympathy for men that amount to pedophiles.

A good question is what was the motivation of any of these people?

WMD[/quote]

Now im not saying thats right, but death is not just for that.

Not that those guys didn’t have wrong intentions but I looked it up and the age of consent in Georgia is 16 so the girls could have looked that age. I came across some other interesting ages of consent. In Canada it’s 14, 14 if you are both girls, and 18 if you are both dudes. In Greece, 17 for sodomy, 14 for "everything elese. Mexico?, 12. I could’ve guessed that by all the 12 year old Mexican girls I see pregnant.

Yeah, pedophiles are those sickos who want to bang little prepubescent kids, you know toddlers, 9 year olds, etc.

Some 15 year olds could easily be mistaken for a 20-something co-ed, a covergirl from Maxim or Playboy, etc. So if a guy turns his head when he sees one it’s ridiculous to label him a pedophile.

I’ve always loved the fact that there can be 2-3 ages of consent depending on the combination of genders involved in the sex act.

[quote]Pretzel Logic wrote:
Not that those guys didn’t have wrong intentions but I looked it up and the age of consent in Georgia is 16 so the girls could have looked that age. I came across some other interesting ages of consent. In Canada it’s 14, 14 if you are both girls, and 18 if you are both dudes. In Greece, 17 for sodomy, 14 for "everything elese. Mexico?, 12. I could’ve guessed that by all the 12 year old Mexican girls I see pregnant.[/quote]