T Nation

I Though It Was a Joke About Planet Fitness...

Just wow

I know commercial gyms are usually a joke, but seriously this is what theyre going with?

White box.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
White box. [/quote]

[quote]Cortes wrote:
White box. [/quote]

They’d my job

fixed

When that white guy closes in and says stuff about “you drinking all your protein bro?”

Looks and sounds like something Rocco silfeddi would say to his whores.

Ehhh, who cares? A Gym is a gym as long as they have the equipment an individual needs,
A friggin 40 Pound dumbell at one Gym is the gonna weigh the same as a friggin 40 pound weight at another,
Muscles don’t discriminate which gym you’re at…That’s the trouble with America, so haughty with the
choices we have…If your only choice was a fuckin’ ratty YMCA Gym nearby rather than drive an extra 15 miles to go a a nicer gym, go to Y instead and fuckin’ improvise.

The PF Commercial’s underhanded attempt to discourage ‘Muscleheads’ joining is smart only in
the business minded sense that the vast majority of paying members are not these kinds
of Guys because there are so VERY few of them, so if they theoretically lose the business of the ‘Muscleheads’,
it’s not a big deal whatsoever, but I see the strange humor in it…whatever.

There is no ‘wow’ factor to this commercial BTW, unless one has lived such a sheltered
life that they are ‘wowed’ so easily.

[quote]Karado wrote:

If your only choice was a fuckin’ ratty YMCA Gym nearby rather than drive an extra 15 miles to go a a nicer gym, go to Y instead and fuckin’ improvise.
[/quote]

My “ratty” Y is getting a new deadlift platform and allegeldy 4 new power racks this week, along with a whole gym full of new top-of-the-line equipment to go along with its almost brand-new multi-million dollar swimming complex and three-story rock-climbing facility.

Neener Neener. :slight_smile:

what men of that size can allow themselves to be a part of such a terrible commercial…

[quote]La Flamme wrote:
what men of that size can allow themselves to be a part of such a terrible commercial…[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking. What a couple of prostitutes.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]La Flamme wrote:
what men of that size can allow themselves to be a part of such a terrible commercial…[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking. What a couple of prostitutes. [/quote]

Men have done worse for less.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]La Flamme wrote:
what men of that size can allow themselves to be a part of such a terrible commercial…[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking. What a couple of prostitutes. [/quote]

Men have done worse for less.[/quote]

Speak for yourself, buddy.

(^_~)

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]La Flamme wrote:
what men of that size can allow themselves to be a part of such a terrible commercial…[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking. What a couple of prostitutes. [/quote]

Men have done worse for less.[/quote]

Speak for yourself, buddy.

(^_~)[/quote]

Oh, I was.

[quote]La Flamme wrote:
what men of that size can allow themselves to be a part of such a terrible commercial…[/quote]

Kali Muscle is an aspiring actor. He’s been in a couple other commercials I believe. Got to take whatever role you can get at the early stages.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]La Flamme wrote:
what men of that size can allow themselves to be a part of such a terrible commercial…[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking. What a couple of prostitutes. [/quote]

Men have done worse for less.[/quote]

Speak for yourself, buddy.

(^_~)[/quote]

Oh, I was.
[/quote]

Lol. badum-pum!

[quote]La Flamme wrote:
what men of that size can allow themselves to be a part of such a terrible commercial…[/quote]

Men with bills to pay.

I think i saw the black dude in a gieco commercial.