I Think This is Where...

I believe this is the forum that I’m supposed to be in. I have now hit 38 (Great…) but I sure don’t feel like it, I think I left my mind in 1993 and it’s not ready to catch up. I haven’t “seriously” trained in a couple of years, but now I’m ready for get it on to see what I can achieve. Please don’t get offended if I start to ask a lot of questions, I’m just looking for wisdom. Thanks in advance for any tips, tricks and info!

-Tim

Welcome Tim! this is a great place to get ideas and help. Start posting your training and/or your goals, you’ll get plenty of helpful suggestions - just ask.

Great! ANOTHER batch of effin’ QUESTIONS!

Just kidding.

Welcome qc-guy. If QT,HT and the like can’t help you then you are truly unusual.

Does that stand for quality control?

QC does stand for quality control. I’ve been in manufacturing for most of my adult working life, and I also serve the role as the Safety Director. To make my title shorter, I’m the shop Nazi!

Thanks for the welcome!

-Tim

[quote]qc-guy wrote:
I believe this is the forum that I’m supposed to be in. I have now hit 38 (Great…) but I sure don’t feel like it, I think I left my mind in 1993 and it’s not ready to catch up.

I haven’t “seriously” trained in a couple of years, but now I’m ready for get it on to see what I can achieve. Please don’t get offended if I start to ask a lot of questions, I’m just looking for wisdom. Thanks in advance for any tips, tricks and info!

-Tim[/quote]

Welcome Tim

I’ll be 52 and it’s 1985, mentally and physically. Forever younger!

You’re at the age where you need to get on board. Muscles don’t age they just get weak. So let’er rip dude. Advice is free and I’m sure you will have some to give as well.