I Think My Wife is Cheating on Me...

AHHHHHH

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

lol.

btw, i first signed on to T-Nation when i saw a vid of you squatting on youtube.

when you’re ready for the ghey secks, hit me up.

If you haven’t done it before I’d recommend taking it to the dealer. Improper valve clearance can fuck you up real good

well played, sir

I see what you did there…

Good one.

Isn’t this a repost? I swear there was a thread like this before.

Hmmm. Maybe I’m mistaken.

Ahha! Close. But no cigar.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/cheating_wife_advice_1

Lately my wife has been working a lot of evening shifts and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn’t mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hang up, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don’t know what to think.

If I’m out in the garage lifting weights when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I’m in the house (they think I’m sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said “just talking”…whatever.

So last night I decide that I’m going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I’m hiding behind the squat rack and weights. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto the rack, I see something that I just can’t believe.

One of the upright supports of the squat rack has a bad crack in it. It�??s a bad crack, but the rest of the frame looks OK. Do you think I should just weld the cracked area or buy a new squat rack?

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/cheating_wife_advice_1

Lately my wife has been working a lot of evening shifts and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn’t mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hang up, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don’t know what to think.

If I’m out in the garage lifting weights when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I’m in the house (they think I’m sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said “just talking”…whatever.

So last night I decide that I’m going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I’m hiding behind the squat rack and weights. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto the rack, I see something that I just can’t believe.

One of the upright supports of the squat rack has a bad crack in it. It�??s a bad crack, but the rest of the frame looks OK. Do you think I should just weld the cracked area or buy a new squat rack?
[/quote]
Hahaha, remember that one too.

Take the car with your wife in it and drive off a deep cliff as you execute a cool James Bond roll onto the highway after jumping out.

Problem solved.

hehe you just made my day :smiley:

Haha…bravo

That was great. I kinda picked up on where it was going as I was reading the last sentence…

look at the bright side at least you can get the bike fixed!

you can never take your wife to the garage to get her fixed!sheesh!

lol!

Ha ha - nice one!

[quote]akshay317 wrote:

you can never take your wife to the garage to get her fixed!sheesh!
[/quote]

No but you can take her to the woodshed and fix up parts of her…

[quote]GDI Inc wrote:
I kinda picked up on where it was going as I was reading the last sentence…[/quote]

lol. that’s because that was the punch line

[quote]50_Caliber wrote:
Take the car with your wife in it and drive off a deep cliff as you execute a cool James Bond roll onto the highway after jumping out.

Problem solved.[/quote]

Like this? (Check out 2:45 on if you’re in a hurry)

LOL

icwutudidthar

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:

[/quote]

This one is my favorite!

didn’t you set off the lunk alarm once?

ha damn dude i fell for that completely