I Think its Time to Pull the Pin

First, I want to thank all of the vets who take the time (and test their patience ) to answer the posts of this site. It is greatly appreciated.

I am a 39 year old male. I am 5’11" tall, I weigh 232 lbs., and I am hovering at 16.7% body fat. My blood pressure is 112/75. I have no significant medical history. I have been a serious gym rat since I was 14 years old. The only real breaks in my training have been due to injury or illness. I eat 5-6 meals a day and make sure I consume at least 2 grams of protein per pound of LBM. My last meal of the day is a casein based protein. I have had a lot of success lately (1 1/2 years ) with undulating periodization. However, I feel like I have taken my body as close to its natural genetic muscular potential as I can. I am seriously considering breaking my cherry. I have no interest in competing. For me, it is a personal quest to push my physique a little further.

I am leaning towards Test Prop for this cycle. I am liking Test Prop due to its short ester. In case any of the more unlikely serious side effects show up I can stop the cycle and start PCT more quickly. Also, I want to minimize bloat as much as possible ( I know that bloat is primarily a symptom of estrogen issues but Prop seems to bloat less then other Test based on my research ). I think I can brave the EOD injections by rotating injection sites and running the syringe under hot water for a few minutes prior to injecting.

Here’s what I am thinking:
Week 1-10: Test Prop 125 EOD
Week 1-10: Adex .25 EOD
PCT: Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 ( I’ll have the Nolva on hand through out just in case I need it )

Also, doing more research on bridging to help me keep as much of my hard earned gains as possible

Its been a long time coming. Any info or corrections would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, bros.

[quote]Czach66 wrote:
First, I want to thank all of the vets who take the time (and test their patience ) to answer the posts of this site. It is greatly appreciated.

I am a 39 year old male. I am 5’11" tall, I weigh 232 lbs., and I am hovering at 16.7% body fat. My blood pressure is 112/75. I have no significant medical history. I have been a serious gym rat since I was 14 years old. The only real breaks in my training have been due to injury or illness. I eat 5-6 meals a day and make sure I consume at least 2 grams of protein per pound of LBM. My last meal of the day is a casein based protein. I have had a lot of success lately (1 1/2 years ) with undulating periodization. However, I feel like I have taken my body as close to its natural genetic muscular potential as I can. I am seriously considering breaking my cherry. I have no interest in competing. For me, it is a personal quest to push my physique a little further.

I am leaning towards Test Prop for this cycle. I am liking Test Prop due to its short ester. In case any of the more unlikely serious side effects show up I can stop the cycle and start PCT more quickly. Also, I want to minimize bloat as much as possible ( I know that bloat is primarily a symptom of estrogen issues but Prop seems to bloat less then other Test based on my research ). I think I can brave the EOD injections by rotating injection sites and running the syringe under hot water for a few minutes prior to injecting.

PCT: Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 ( I’ll have the Nolva on hand through out just in case I need it )

Also, doing more research on bridging to help me keep as much of my hard earned gains as possible

Its been a long time coming. Any info or corrections would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, bros.[/quote]

Well done.

Good luck.

I recommend a frontload.

Czach66 wrote:

Its been a long time coming. Any info or corrections would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, bros.

Well done.

Good luck.

I recommend a frontload.

Thanks, Bonez. I appreciate the info.

All I would say is instead of running the syringe under hot water prior to injecting I would boil the kettle then fill a cup with the boiling water and just drop the vial in it and leave it for 5 minutes, will be easier and more effective-hope that helps.

Also some where in the stickies is some info about back filing insulin pins for ED and EOD injections, that may help you also as I used prop for my first cycle and used blue needles which caused me unbearable pain for the first couple of weeks.

Good luck…

Thanks for the info, Budda. I’ll definitely give it a go.

Every post should be like this. Thank you!

I say go ahead and start. You only live once.

And, I just turn my tap on hot, then hold the vial under the running water so the oil heats up. This also helps you are near the end of your vial, heat it up, turn it over, and let gravity to it’s job.