I Think I'm Addicted to Working Out

hmmmmm, when people are drivingin traffic or tooling on-line and Like Louie C.K. said, “They become incredibly vulgar.” I am honored to be the direction in which you peeps release all the repressed anger have.
: Guy asks a question for the purpose of filling the time on his OFF DAYS.
(cut to)
: People not only not answering the question. But they judge, harshly and blindly, to prove humanity is generally evil, and Make sure to emphasize them being dicks!

America! Fuck Ya! I am interested as to why you are alluding to MY life outside of a simple question. So if I, like, grow up, and, like, whatever. Do I then start to troll? HAHAHAHAHA you guys. You guys are crazy.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Eat?

Take homoerotic pictures of yourself? [/quote]

Right? But only if your gay would they be homo. 'Cause chicks dig dudes too, last time I checked that was how it worked.

take up oly lifting. train more.
mobility. flexibility. foam rolling.
get more serious about your nutrition.
discover / invent some tasty recipes.

[quote]alexus wrote:
take up oly lifting. train more.
mobility. flexibility. foam rolling.
get more serious about your nutrition.
discover / invent some tasty recipes.[/quote]

Man that is what I am talking about. Nutrition is the problem. I am not sure how people afford to eat healthy. What cheap food is good to eat. I certainly need nutrition advice if you got it.

use the search function.
check out the nutrition forums.
there is some cool stuff over on the v diet forums, too. cauliflower pizza base etc and people seem to enjoy experimenting with recipes.

there are a number of threads on cheap food that is good to eat. what is and isn’t cheap depends a bit according to country etc.

generally:

tuna, rice, eggs…

learning about this, planning grocery lists, experimenting with cooking could be your new hobby :slight_smile:

if you eat well then you should notice your gym gains improving, too, along with your work capacity.

healthy food is cheaper than junk food

it’s all about learning how to shop use the money the right way

Work on your sense of humor?

In all honesty, you’re getting trolled because it’s a silly question.

You don’t know what to do with yourself in your off time? Do whatever it is you enjoy doing. If you really wanted suggestions and without attracting all the trolling, a better way to phrase your question would have been:

Hey, what does everyone here do with their leisure time?

Or:

What hobbies does everyone have?

This takes the focus off of your own apparent lack of imagination and highlights your interest in the rest of the members. People tend to be more amicable when someone is genuinely interested in them.

As for me, I spend time with my wife and 2 year old son, read books, watch movies, play games, waste time on PWI, hang out with friends, BBQ. Like, you know, a normal person. What on earth have you been doing up do now? If it’s nothing but work out, then I would suggest you use these days for leg training.

Sorry. Could not read your post. Chick in the picture is perfection.

Brah, start making pie charts to manage your time and drink your weight in protein every day…

What is going on here???

Do this at the gym next time you’re bored

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Do this at the gym next time you’re bored

I will try to remain open-minded for the next two minutes until someone can give me a good reason to start your incline benches from the floor like that…then I will find that man and shoot him in the knees.

I thought all the bad answers were funny. As far as my off time I am from west Virginia and I can always find something outside but I am moving to the city so it was intended to be broad. New to it here so as far as how to word a question, it’s semantics, but I hope my tone is right cause I appreciate feedback. I get being more concise with my questions. Honest question is all from a truly humble student, I can do with my time what I please.

Just interested to see the reaction and maybe get something useful too. Doing sound scaps, teaching myself the piano, memorizing scales, time signatures, theory, mixing, pre/post production, reading a separate peace again, yoga, fascia stretches, Otis redding, editing my students essays, listening to Coltrane and thinking about how miles Davis said he was the best, and he was always smacked, limitless new music to dissect, and evaluate, infinity…

See it’s an easy answer, or I’m a janitor if you want to be a dick about it. Haha. Seriously, thanks for the responses I dig it. Totally expected it. People talk shit, I enjoy the ones who don’t enough to see how ridiculously condescending some are when there glass house is broke to shit. One love, golden rule, the rest is commentary.

Go rock climbing. Nothing really gets the adrenalin burning like getting stuck on a rock and having to rest for a minute to regain enough strength to pull yourself across a little outlier. Plus…you think you’ve felt forearm burn? muahahahahhahahahahaha

Nothing like coming down from a wall or rock and feeling like your arms and shoulders are going to explode but knowing you did it.

[quote]Stern wrote:
Go rock climbing. Nothing really gets the adrenalin burning like getting stuck on a rock and having to rest for a minute to regain enough strength to pull yourself across a little outlier. Plus…you think you’ve felt forearm burn? muahahahahhahahahahaha

Nothing like coming down from a wall or rock and feeling like your arms and shoulders are going to explode but knowing you did it.
[/quote]

Thank you, we have a lake in the eastern part of the state. Summersville lake. Well. It’s got great walls but I never did anything difficult. So I am gonna try that out before I leave. Oh man. I didn’t even think of that. If you haven’t been white water rafting. It sounds like you might love it.

[quote]Bradnowell26 wrote:

[quote]Stern wrote:

[/quote]

Thank you, we have a lake in the eastern part of the state. Summersville lake. Well. It’s got great walls but I never did anything difficult. So I am gonna try that out before I leave. Oh man. I didn’t even think of that. If you haven’t been white water rafting. It sounds like you might love it. [/quote]

I haven’t, but I know I would love it. I looooove water. :slight_smile:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
Start a family, stop acting like a boy, take on responsibility, &c.[/quote]

Yeah, starting a family is the final answer to being a T-Nation contributor.

Read something. work out the mind

[quote]Simon Adebisi wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
Start a family, stop acting like a boy, take on responsibility, &c.[/quote]

Yeah, starting a family is the final answer to being a T-Nation contributor.[/quote]

…okay.