I Think I'm Addicted to Working Out

Good ideas on what to do when I shouldn’t be working out. Obviously, anything could be said, but seriously I know it’s a process and it takes time, but all there is out there is how to lose weight and get in shape. I know how to workout, hahaha, so be nice and hook a man up with some cool shit to do on my off days so I feel like I did something.

Ballet instructors got it going on…

Yes please

right? I mean seriously, wow.

er? make money. Talk to wimmenz?

sell drugs to kids

Make money… man, that is a good way to feel better about the day. Not the constructive insight I was searching for. Money is awesome though.

Drugs, to kids, done. But the drugs don’t work, they just make it worse, and I need some more ideas guys. I mean get it together and get me something I can use.

pick up an instrument

well, I all ready do that, but that is awesome. thank you for a good idea

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
pick up an instrument[/quote]

and then curl it

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

pick up an instrument[/quote]

and then curl it[/quote]

Shit’s funny… like a Tuba or what?

Grownups tend to work 9-16 hours a day, commute another 1-3 hours, sleep 5-8 hours, and fit in a workout 3-5 times a week. When I’m not lifting, I like to, I don’t know, cook, do laundry, pay bills, clean my fucking house, mow my fucking lawn, attend to grooming, and on occasion sit around and feel happy I don’t have to do shit.

Days off from lifting should be spent taking care of everything that always comes second to lifting.

so I do all that stuff, so the hostility is impressive, but still not quite what I was looking for.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Grownups tend to work 9-16 hours a day, commute another 1-3 hours, sleep 5-8 hours, and fit in a workout 3-5 times a week. When I’m not lifting, I like to, I don’t know, cook, do laundry, pay bills, clean my fucking house, mow my fucking lawn, attend to grooming, and on occasion sit around and feel happy I don’t have to do shit.

Days off from lifting should be spent taking care of everything that always comes second to lifting.[/quote]
auto bill pay

sooooooooooooo, good luck to me, and I will watch the door on my way hahahaahahaha

Days off from lifting should be spent taking care of everything that always comes second to lifting.[/quote]
auto bill pay[/quote]

You should be paying my bills, you fucking whore.

Start a family, stop acting like a boy, take on responsibility, &c.

Eat?

Take homoerotic pictures of yourself?

Just checked your profile. Scratch the latter suggestion.

auto bill pay[/quote]

You should be paying my bills, you fucking whore.[/quote]

Those hot flashes are a trip eh you old cunt