I Think I Have Lymphoma

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Home remedies?

There are people on this board who really have cancer. Stop making a mockery.

Go see a doctor if you’re serious. Otherwise, spare us your need for attention.[/quote]

Bingo.

[quote]BrownTrout wrote:
I proscribe 200 grains of led to be taken rectally. [/quote]

fixed

[quote]buffalokilla wrote:
Nominal Prospect wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
home remedies for cancer? Seriously?

If you have one, do not do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars, go directly to Stockholm and make your speech. And never work again.

Well, if you think that way, you probably shouldn’t google vitamin b17.

Oh sweet Jesus, here we go. Prospect, don’t be retarded.[/quote]

Could you please take your own advice?

All I did was contribute an informative and entirely relevant anecdote to the conversation.

If someone writes, “X can’t be done,” in what way is it retarded of me to point out, “Yes it can, and here is an example”?

[quote]Nominal Prospect wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
home remedies for cancer? Seriously?

If you have one, do not do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars, go directly to Stockholm and make your speech. And never work again.

Well, if you think that way, you probably shouldn’t google vitamin b17.
[/quote]

You probably shouldn’t open that can of worms NP.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
You don’t have Lymphoma.

I don’t remember asking God for any favors lately.[/quote]

I scrolled up and read this again. I find it even more funny the second/third time around. I’m pretty sure that might make me a bad person, but I’m okay with that.

[quote]Court wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
You don’t have Lymphoma.

I don’t remember asking God for any favors lately.

I scrolled up and read this again. I find it even more funny the second/third time around. I’m pretty sure that might make me a bad person, but I’m okay with that.[/quote]

My work is done here.

[quote]Nominal Prospect wrote:
Could you please take your own advice?

All I did was contribute an informative and entirely relevant anecdote to the conversation.

If someone writes, “X can’t be done,” in what way is it retarded of me to point out, “Yes it can, and here is an example”?[/quote]

If you’d done what you said above, it would not be retarded.

You might as well pray to Xenu to cure your cancer as use the substance popularly referred to as vitamin B17. The fact that it’s called a vitamin by its proponents should tip you off.

[quote]Court wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
You don’t have Lymphoma.

I scrolled up and read this again. I find it even more funny the second/third time around. I’m pretty sure that might make me a bad person, but I’m okay with that.[/quote]

its like a real-life tragedy unfolding before our eyes.

[quote]Court wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
You don’t have Lymphoma.

x2 hahahahaah

best home remedy is a large life insurance policy. Get one now.

I decided to look up the symptoms…

Painless swelling in the upper body lymph nodes, which can be felt in places like your neck, collarbone region, armpits or groin
Fevers, especially at night
Chills or temperature swings
Unexplained weight loss
Loss of appetite
Unusual tiredness or lack of energy
Persistent coughing
Breathlessness
Persistent itch all over the body without an apparent cause or rash
General fatigue
Enlarged tonsils
Headache

I bet 5000 dollars the one you dont have is the itching… the only one NOT explained by a bad cold or flu…

According to the internet I have the following:

1. Depression

2. Cancer

3. Dick Elephantiasis

4. Hemorroids

But probably only 3 and 4 are correct diagnosis since they are visible symptoms.