I Think I Have Lymphoma

OK, so I have basically every symptom of Lymphoma, but I have no health insurance. Are there any home remedies?

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
OK, so I have basically every symptom of Lymphoma, but I have no health insurance. Are there any home remedies? [/quote]

I just wanted to post in this thread. I like getting in on the ground floor of “fail.”

Use the internet to diagnose yourself. Seriously. There are people who spend practically all of their time reading about various illnesses, and they post on medical forums. Find such a forum and post there. You will get tons of useful advice. Google is your friend, as always.

Fella… seriously, I hope you aren’t sick, but it is like your monthly injection of drama

I thought you were going to school? If so your campus would have a clinic.

You don’t have Lymphoma.

I don’t remember asking God for any favors lately.

Great.

home remedies for cancer? Seriously?

If you have one, do not do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars, go directly to Stockholm and make your speech. And never work again.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Great.[/quote]

…yes it is! Quality post…

You don’t need insurance to get treatment. Go to a clinic that receives state and or federal funds to serve people like yourself. Take in a W-2 or a pay stub and they will charge you on a sliding scale, or if you qualify there will be no charge at all.

Social services in your area can tell you where to go.

Any “home remedy” probably won’t give you any better treatmnent than sitting in your living room and waiting to see if you go into spontaneous remission.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

If you have one, do not do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars, go directly to Stockholm and make your speech. And never work again.[/quote]

Well, if you think that way, you probably shouldn’t google vitamin b17.

[quote]amphibian wrote:
You don’t need insurance to get treatment. Go to a clinic that receives state and or federal funds to serve people like yourself. Take in a W-2 or a pay stub and they will charge you on a sliding scale, or if you qualify there will be no charge at all.

Social services in your area can tell you where to go.

Any “home remedy” probably won’t give you any better treatmnent than sitting in your living room and waiting to see if you go into spontaneous remission.[/quote]

Thanks, I hadn’t thought of that for some reason.

I’m not sitting around googling stuff to see if I have it, I just happened to post a thread here last week about waking up drenched in sweat for no reason. Someone mentioned it as a symptom of lymphoma, so I looked up lymphoma on a lark and I have every single symptom on the list except 1.

i bet you a lot of people have the same symptoms.

Either go to a doctor and get an educated opinion or gtfo…

[quote]Nominal Prospect wrote:
Aragorn wrote:

If you have one, do not do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars, go directly to Stockholm and make your speech. And never work again.

Well, if you think that way, you probably shouldn’t google vitamin b17.
[/quote]

Oh sweet Jesus, here we go. Prospect, don’t be retarded.

I hope you don’t have cancer, really. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. That said…

It’s not possible that you have, you know, the fucking flu? You even said in your other thread that you had your appetite and energy back, was that a lie? Cancer doesn’t just show up for a week and then go away.

There is a reason that doctors haven’t been replaced by the magic internet-symptom-list. Go see one.

I’m going to feel like a total douchebag if you end up having cancer.

Dude…

I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but really… you are like an old lady who doesn’t quit squawking.

My apologies if you really have cancer. But I think you would go to a doctor first, T-Nation Get A Life second (or third, or fourth or… later), if you were really concerned.

I proscribe 200 grains of led to be taken orally.

Fine, I’ll bite. Are you taking any stimulant supps?

I’m pretty sure you’re just lonely and attention starved. Lymphoma is a common side effect of that.

Home remedies?

There are people on this board who really have cancer. Stop making a mockery.

Go see a doctor if you’re serious. Otherwise, spare us your need for attention.

can’t your girlfriend take care of you?