I Think I Did Some Damage.

Dont worry about the cereals post workout OP, I also measure them

But I take frosted flakes

Aren’t you the big proponent of this brand new sciency intermittent fasting diet when you are supposed to be able to eat whatever the fuck you want compared to us slow old fashioned guys that have to do the boring old stuff like bulk and cut which is like, so, 1980s?

Why freak out then?

[quote]NotaQuitta wrote:
Aren’t you the big proponent of this brand new sciency intermittent fasting diet when you are supposed to be able to eat whatever the fuck you want compared to us slow old fashioned guys that have to do the boring old stuff like bulk and cut which is like, so, 1980s?

Why freak out then?[/quote]

Haha…I don’t know where people are getting this that IFing allows people to eat whatever they want. Whoever is spouting that is either misinformed or lying to make it seem better than it is.

I’m a proponent on what works for any given individual. I have never claimed one approach to be better than any other.

I believe that IFing along with the fact that I carb backload ALONG with my IF eating pattern (because it just works out perfectly to do that), possibly allows someone to eat some “unclean” carb sources. HOWEVER, I feel better (maybe placebo) if I stick to mainly whole, bodybuilding foods such as lean protein sources, starchy whole carb sources like potatoes and sweet potatoes, and healthy fats.

I do somewhat believe that if it fits into your macros, it won’t make much of a difference to your physique really…however, I just choose out of personal preference to eat “spartan” around 90% of the time. Outside of the fact that you guys seem to see a difference between kids cereal and the pure simple sugar in a recovery drink. I eat kids cereal after every training session.

This sounds like a good afternoon for me. Except your missing about 7-8 more beers, and the ice cream before bed. Other than that it sounds like a good day.

[quote]facko wrote:
About an hour after - 6 slices of cheese pizza and a yuengling.
[/quote]

Add a couple more beers in and this sounds like my Saturday dinner.

Post shoulders workout; got to take advantage of those carbs!

You’ll be ok :slight_smile:

you’ll be fine. no point in making this thread

yeah youre still skinny, you may want to consider doing this EOD

[quote]Nards wrote:
i find it funny when a woman eats a few pieces of chocolate and she’s going to gain 5 pounds from eating that, but she only had about 50g of chocolate.[/quote]

My old roommate would ask me if the extra amount of spilled eggwhites in her omelette would make her fat (maybe like 20 calories worth) but then afterwards eat crackers and peanut butter by the tablespoon.

[quote]scj119 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
i find it funny when a woman eats a few pieces of chocolate and she’s going to gain 5 pounds from eating that, but she only had about 50g of chocolate.[/quote]

My old roommate would ask me if the extra amount of spilled eggwhites in her omelette would make her fat (maybe like 20 calories worth) but then afterwards eat crackers and peanut butter by the tablespoon.[/quote]

lolwut.

LOL. What’s your goal? If you’re cutting, just make the following rest day a very low cal PSMF style day of eating.

lol, you IF’ers need a special section out of T-Nation.

There seems to be a lot of hate towards people using intermittent fasting.

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
lol, you IF’ers need a special section out of T-Nation.[/quote]

Why? You’re just mad because I basically look like a Greek hero and you probably resemble the body structure of your idol in your avatar.

…See, I can be a dick too.

Thibs endorsed IF before Indigo came out. Chad Waterbury follows IF. From the look of your avatar pic, maybe you should give it a whirl. Then you could actually post relevant EXPERIENCE with IF, good or bad, instead of just talking shit.

unless the lucky charms have a history of vaginal herpes i wouldnt worry too much

I do that twice a year, just can’t stop eating. Body craves what you are lacking. It’s all good.

But yeah, you need more beer next time.

[quote]facko wrote:

Why? You’re just mad because I basically look like a Greek hero and you probably resemble the body structure of your idol in your avatar.

…See, I can be a dick too.[/quote]

owned.

greek hero? isnt that a sandwhich?

damnit Greg…I just spit oatmeal out onto my desk b/c of this. Enough with the hilarious pics!

[quote]facko wrote:

…See, I can be a dick too.[/quote]

If you were smart enough to know how to sculpt the body of a greek hero, you wouldn’t be dumb enough to think one night of 5,000 calories could cause irreparable damage to your physique.