I Started Playing Pokemon Again

I put 120 hours into Diamond. The game was great value for money.

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
seriously. And it’s fun. Hopefully d2 will be exciting again after I beat yellow version.[/quote]

[quote]John S. wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:
John S. wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:
PSP FTW!!! :slight_smile:

I have my CFW v 5.00 ms33-4 coming on monday or tuesday can’t wait to mod my psp and put some games on it.

Custom Firmware v5.00 !!! Damn been some time since I last updated my XMB. Its still running with 3.90 M33 lol. Best overall game so far for me for the psp has been god of war chains of the olimpus. Excellent story, excellent graphics, excellent controls…it is THAT good.

I will be putting Dissidia on my psp. I will also put on a super nintendo emulator and get donkey kong.[/quote]

The Donkey Kong country games were the best. I have a cracked firmware psp, but the home button doesn’t work. I’m gonna sell it and either buy

Another PSP

or

Some protein powder

Decisions, Decisions.

[quote]Pluto wrote:
Best gameboy games ever, but they started to take it to far. Those red, blue, green versions were just great[/quote]

Ya, now they have over like 500 pokemons.
The original 151 was the best.
Even pokemon silver and gold werent bad but after that it was bullshit.
Man did they milk the fuck out of this or what?

[quote]Ujjay wrote:
John S. wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:
John S. wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:
PSP FTW!!! :slight_smile:

I have my CFW v 5.00 ms33-4 coming on monday or tuesday can’t wait to mod my psp and put some games on it.

Custom Firmware v5.00 !!! Damn been some time since I last updated my XMB. Its still running with 3.90 M33 lol. Best overall game so far for me for the psp has been god of war chains of the olimpus. Excellent story, excellent graphics, excellent controls…it is THAT good.

I will be putting Dissidia on my psp. I will also put on a super nintendo emulator and get donkey kong.

The Donkey Kong country games were the best. I have a cracked firmware psp, but the home button doesn’t work. I’m gonna sell it and either buy

Another PSP

or

Some protein powder

Decisions, Decisions.[/quote]

Well if you want to you can sell your psp to gamestop. Right now they have a deal going on if you trade in a psp you get 25 extra dollars! Just don’t tell them you have the home button messed up and you should get around $100. then you can buy a used one for like $140 after tax so you would only be spending 40$ for a new psp.

I would recommend the new firmware because it is without a doubt the best one out there. And yes Donkey kong country 1 kicks so much ass its amazing.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
goochadamg wrote:
Whoops, I must have accidently logged onto E-nation! :wink:

says the guy with a 280x5 deadlift.

when your deadlift is lower than someone’s bench, you might want to > Run Away
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~jdonald/pokemon/snorlaxskip_step3.png[/quote]

Is this where we engage in a “I lift more than you” e-contest?

i loved playing that shit on a gba emulator on my pc with double speed on, was fawkin pro, i stopped playing afew years ago when i was around 15 though :S good times