I Start V-Dieting Tomorrow!

I’ve got my supplements in line, I’ve got my schedule layed out with meal times (shakes) all planned out. I ditched the fat fast because I was told that the V-Diet was the fine-tuned version with less chance of muscle wasting.

I’m going to be doing 3 days a week of hardcore weight training, and 3 days a week of moderate-high intensity cardio (25-35 minute sessions).

I’ll be doing an abs routine on the cardio days.

On the weekend off days and on one of the cardio days, I’ll be doing a 20 minute body weight workout, consisting of: pull ups and push ups with a minute of jump rope in between each set.

I’m planning on sticking with this, and as a FFB who’s let too much body fat creep up on him, I know I have the will-power to go the distance on this to get back down to where I want to be.

I’ve got HOT-ROX Extreme, Tribulus, Rez-V, Flameout, and plenty of Metabolic Drive, as well as a greens tablet, a multi vitamin, and milled flax-seed to go in the shakes.

I’m planning on having a serving of oatmeal (1/3 cup) at night (8:30/9) to keep the carbs above 50-60 but below 100 g. That should also help with fiber.

If I need more fiber, a recommendation for that supplement would be appreciated.

Am I missing anything?

Wish me luck!

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
Am I missing anything?[/quote]

Yes.

The fact that you’re doing way too much activity for the diet. The idea is you do no cardio at all, except for a few brisk walks. You’re cardio volume is setting you up for failure and a lot of muscle loss.

Why are you doing so much? Plus the bodyweight set even after three days of intense training- why is that necessary?

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
dhuge67 wrote:
Am I missing anything?

Yes.

The fact that you’re doing way too much activity for the diet. The idea is you do no cardio at all, except for a few brisk walks. You’re cardio volume is setting you up for failure and a lot of muscle loss.

Why are you doing so much? Plus the bodyweight set even after three days of intense training- why is that necessary?[/quote]

Doubly agree with this. Also, your not doing the v-diet if your having ANY oatmeal at night. Especially oatmeal.

For a good additional fiber source that is lower in calories and carbs, pick up some Sugar-Free Fiber Choice tablets. They are tasty treats, almost like eating candy after a few days of shakes.

You’re not doing the V-Diet if you’re having oatmeal every night. Also, you are setting yourself up for failure with that much activity during the week. Never the less I wish you the best.

I thought you were on the ‘get huge’ plan. I don’t see how going on an extreme fat loss diet is at all conducive to getting large goals. You trying to impress a woman with your ripped abz or something?

[quote]Malevolence wrote:
I thought you were on the ‘get huge’ plan. I don’t see how going on an extreme fat loss diet is at all conducive to getting large goals. You trying to impress a woman with your ripped abz or something?[/quote]

‘Get Huge’ is just the name of the plan as it is a play off of my last name.

Since there seems to be too much trouble with executing a V-Diet with my activity levels, I’ll modify my food intake to be more of a post-V-Diet (2-3 shakes a day) with, as always, healthy food choices.

I’m not trying to impress any woman, but dropping some body fat and water weight poundage will help me improve my run times/endurance and help with body-weight pull ups.