I showed her mine, now it's my turn to see her's....

Cycling during the summer.

I rode 34 miles earlier today.

And if you must know; yes, that is me in the picture.

Is that it?! Are me, ~karma~, Antiliberal and Jeff the only ones enough into doing shit to take pics and put them up here? I guess I thought there were more athletes… outdoorsy people… anything… than that. Golf? Softball? Hell, croquet?! Why work out and eat right … just to looking good naked infront of the computer? I mean there’s a few people that do that strongman stuff and that’s way cool but what about the rest of you? Eesk.

Great. Thanks for showing the wipeouts…

Get a grip.

:slight_smile:

Bohdi: I’m trying to find an interesting pic. If I can I’ll post one.

Look guys, she’s so talented she climbs with her eyes closed.

maybe some of us are “into it” but are computards and can’t figure out how to get a photo to show up here either linking from another website or our hard drive. :frowning: I’ll try again

Um…I kind of like that “looking up” shot…

Attacking the logs! That’s at Patapsco State Park in MD.

Chris, where’s your pic?

The boards ate my picture.

Yes, as I said earlier, thats me, the one in the yellow jersey.

I hate to say it but ~k looks like Britney Spears in that one picture.

Not the ass shot. The other one.

Chris, where’s your helmut?

Okay, here are some pics from just a couple of weeks ago. I spent two weeks up in the Sierras for hiking and rock climbing. Although I wish I had gone climbing with Karma instead! :wink:

Here is all the climbing gear we hauled up the mountain. We were prepared for 10 pitch climb, but didn’t go any higher than about 3.

This is what my feet looked like after 10 days in a boot or rock climbing shoe! Yes, it hurt a lot! :frowning:

I’m too good for helmets.

That’s wicked there’s some wboarding goin’ on here. If I could, I’d wakeboard all day, every single day. There’s just nobody around to goddamn well ride with me here!

No good pics, my digicam really blows in low light.

P.S. Anyone hitting up Wakestock in a few weeks?

Dave, ya that would be pretty sick to go to wakestock but it’s on the 7th of Aug an I’m still cruzing around Colorado an Nebraska. An it’s up in Wasaga Beach, Ontario isn’t it ? So Dave what kind of boat are you behind ? An what kind of board are you on ? I’m behind a Moomba Outback an on a Charley Patterson Podium 143 Origin board.

Chris, you are the man.

Bronco, Love to see em.

jp, holy shit that has to hurt like hell. But it’s great to see you doing stuff.

Jeff, Great pics love to see people active. You are the man keep up the great work.

LMAO.!!! As the hike an climb was awsome . I was lovin the ass in the face from ol’ ~karma~ the whole time. Heeeell wouldn’t you??? :wink: An she thought I was behind cuz she was kickin my ass on the climb. hahaha

I feel your pain Dave.

Since I work at home for myself I have a bit more flexibility than most when it comes to time off, thus I can go out to the lake pretty much anytime in day during the week. Which of course is the best time since most other peeps are stuck at jobs.

Problem though is finding the 2 others to go with. I can usually drum up one other, but not 2. I don’t really like to go skiing with mirrors either, works much better with a spotter who can take pics. Also gives you a bit more rest time that way.

Just shocking to me though, I figured when I got the boat that surely I would be able to find people to go. I know when I was boatless I would have done nearly anything to get to go myself, including taking days off work, switching shifts or calling in sick if it was a perfect calm sunny day.
Reality hit though and I end up going with my parents more often than buddies in midday. lol

Chrismcl: Britney? Britney?! What the fuck, dude? What’d I ever do to you? Good god, that was low. If you’re gonna say I look like someone then at least make it Carmen Electra or someone else remotely good looking. Geez. :wink:

JPFitness: Aw man, that’s a sweet set up you got there. I know you said you take groups out on hikes but I didn’t know you meant hikes. That’s very cool. If you come out to Colorado again, definitely let me know - I wanna come play!

Jolly: From Denver, it’s about 3 hours.

Bohdi: Is that what you were doing back there? Every time I looked back I thought you were just sucking air…not that the view was all that bad or anything…