I See Your Abortion & Raise You a Bowl of Baby Soup

I’m half chinese. And yeah, I believe it. If its edible, chinese people will eat it. I’ve consumed every mammalian body part in my short life, from the ears to the intestines, to the testicles. Two of those aren’t even considered delicacies here, heheh.

I find this pretty repulsive myself, but hey, at least they don’t kill them beforehand… yet :wink:
And yeah, quite a few of my relatives drink up the herbal remedy koolaid (not that some of it doesn’t work). They’d probably buy into the whole ‘sexual powers’ bit, though I doubt any would FUCKING EAT A DEAD BABY to put it to the test. Christ, some people.

And to Willus, let’s not put this down to racism. People everywhere have their share of sick practices, this is common knowledge.

what is the proper etiquette of eating a dead baby??

where do your start and finish? head, toes, heart?

do you pray for the baby?

best benefits for sexual performance is when eatin on an empty stomach?

are its eyes open or closed? and what if they are those eyes that look at you no matter the angle?

the list goes on of questions before i could even touch a dead baby!

Do you gnaw the mean off the bones like a chicken wing or do they eat the bones too? What exactly would they eat on the head? It only makes sense to carve the meat off the face like head cheese and press it into some kind of loaf.

jk, that’s pretty fucking nasty. I doubt anybody eats that shit for real, I won’t believe it until I see someone chomping down on that fetus head and chew on a chunk.

taiwan… there are pictures. Whether they’re fake or not is another story…

You gullible idiots. Doesn’t anyone consult snopes.com before swallowing a load?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
You gullible idiots. Doesn’t anyone consult snopes.com before swallowing a load?

Are Human Fetuses 'Taiwan's Hottest Dish'? | Snopes.com [/quote]

This doesn’t say anything about Guangdong.

To suggest that no culture cannibalizes babies is ridiculous.

People will eat live children and adults, etc…if it’s part of their belief system.

Even if this particular case isn’t real, there are most definitely people in China who consume human fetuses/babies on a regular basis.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Are Human Fetuses 'Taiwan's Hottest Dish'? | Snopes.com [/quote]

I would love an explanation of the pics in the OP article. Cause that was seriously disturbing to look at being a parent.

It seems like those zipperheads will eat anything for “sexual powers”. They should just try eating some pussy.

Some of you people are so racist and ethnocentric it’s unbelievable.

Also, stupid.

Tasty.

My chicken breast that is.

Never clicked the video link, but the jokes in this thread made me so sorry I visited.

your breaking my balls

[quote]artw wrote:
It seems like those zipperheads will eat anything for “sexual powers”. They should just try eating some pussy.[/quote]

Hmmmm as a fellow “zipperhead”, I wonder if I can get this at my local chinatown. “One spare rib soup, double the spare rib please!”

This is totally another bonsai kitten thing

The fuck? THE FUCK ?!!
First, it was the 2girls1cup, than the 3 dam dudes and a hammer, no… THIS?
Do you mind? I mean… a… uch… the fuck do you get all that stuff anyway? And to think I still got 1 more meal left for today…

[quote]limitatinfinity wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

People will eat live children and adults, etc…if it’s part of their belief system.

Even if this particular case isn’t real, there are most definitely people in China who consume human fetuses/babies on a regular basis.[/quote]

Do you realise how insane you sound?

[quote]The other Rob wrote:
limitatinfinity wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

Even if this particular case isn’t real, there are most definitely people in China who consume human fetuses/babies on a regular basis.

Do you realise how insane you sound?[/quote]

as well as racist… there is no doubt in his mind that there are people in china who consume fetuses etc… on a regular bases. I would like to see the statistics or reports that you are reading

[quote]Amiright wrote:
The other Rob wrote:
limitatinfinity wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

as well as racist… there is no doubt in his mind that there are people in china who consume fetuses etc… on a regular bases. I would like to see the statistics or reports that you are reading

[/quote]

Human’s have tortured and gutted pregnant women, ceremonially cannibalized each other, raped, killed, tortured, dismembered infants and adults. That’s only listing the recorded behavior of what groups of people have done on a regular basis in the past.
Nothing horrible you can imagine and joke about a person doing to another human is outside of the ability of a human to realize.
Eating fetuses is mild compared to what individuals are capable of doing to other humans.

Name a horrible act one human can do to another…if you believe nobody has ever done it, the odds would be heavily against you.

Amiright wrote:
The other Rob wrote:
limitatinfinity wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

Human’s have tortured and gutted pregnant women, ceremonially cannibalized each other, raped, killed, tortured, dismembered infants and adults. That’s only listing the recorded behavior of what groups of people have done on a regular basis in the past.
Nothing horrible you can imagine and joke about a person doing to another human is outside of the ability of a human to realize.
Eating fetuses is mild compared to what individuals are capable of doing to other humans.

Name a horrible act one human can do to another…if you believe nobody has ever done it, the odds would be heavily against you.[/quote]

Yes, but to specifically say that “there are most definitely people in China who consume human fetuses/babies on a regular basis” is a little bit over the top. I think you should find some definitive proof before you go around making blatant statements like that.

Amiright wrote:
The other Rob wrote:
limitatinfinity wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

Name a horrible act one human can do to another…if you believe nobody has ever done it, the odds would be heavily against you.[/quote]

I don’t know it the story is true but I highly agree with the above. I have seen more than a few examples myself.