I Saw Mike Tyson in Person

Iron MIke Tyson came to a show I work on on this past Sunday night-

at 48 while a bit diminished- he is still a big guy

he is pretty pleasant

damn son
how my shit upsidedown

HAhahh that’s awesome man! I saw him at fights a couple years ago when Zab Judah was fighting, he walked past me and was only like ten feet away… he’s deceptively short in person, but he was still wide as a fuckin barn door.

But straighten out that pic son. I don’t know if you noticed… but shit’s upside-down.

So jealous!

Mike rules! :))

Few years back, we were all in vegas for one of my best friends’ bachelor party and for the last night, we sprung for bottle service at Tao. Didn’t love the booth we originally got and ended up moving upstairs and outside to a Tao Beach cabana (a good look on the latenight)

Turns out Kid Dynamite was one cabana over. Eventually, we realized this but his security guys were quick and adamant in informing us that, “Mike isn’t talking to anyone tonight.” (no surprise, given our meager dudes:chicks ratio)

Fast fwd to end of the night, after two of our buddies got into drunken, heated exchange (that likely started over some sports argument) that eventually gets squashed, then one of them wanders over to chat with Mike. I notice this, and immediately fear the worst, but next thing you know, they’re laughing together and all is well. true story.

Very cool guy, and happy.

[quote]zerocharisma wrote:
Iron MIke Tyson came to a show I work on on this past Sunday night-

at 48 while a bit diminished- he is still a big guy

he is pretty pleasant AND HAS UNLOCKED THE SECRETS TO DEFYING GRAVITY.

[/quote]

Misread the title, thought you said “I saw Mike Tyson in PRISON.”

Was about to mail you some Vaseline.

“damn son
how my shit upsidedown”

Did he knock you out?