T Nation

I Saw a Girl Lay an Egg...Literally

pics?

Was is hard boiled or raw?

You know that this is a crucial piece of information that you have omitted. I can not even consider the validity of your claim without said data.

[quote]3IdSpetsnaz wrote:
Me and my buddies got drunk and were jamming some DMB. We got on this argument going, on whether or not, if a person swallowed they would give birth to Mister Hankey. I grabbed my bros manhood, and made myself swallow his third leg. I was all crying and freaking out, and gagging, as I shoved it down my throat. Anyways, about 45 minutes later, it was time for me to shit, and low and behold the Mr. Hankey came out…so I made 20 dollars.

Have you guys seen this done before, what do you think?[/quote]

[edited for accuracy]

No, never seen that done before.

What do I think? I think you should keep stories like that close to the cuff.

Thanks.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
3IdSpetsnaz wrote:
Me and my buddies got drunk and were jamming some DMB. We got on this argument going, on whether or not, if a person swallowed they would give birth to Mister Hankey. I grabbed my bros manhood, and made myself swallow his third leg. I was all crying and freaking out, and gagging, as I shoved it down my throat. Anyways, about 45 minutes later, it was time for me to shit, and low and behold the Mr. Hankey came out…so I made 20 dollars.

Have you guys seen this done before, what do you think?

[edited for accuracy]

No, never seen that done before.

What do I think? I think you should keep stories like that close to the cuff.
[/quote]

Suddenly the story makes more sense

If you’re going to make up a totally untrue story and post it on the internet, make up a good one.

Me and my buddies got Koolaid and were playing WoW. We got on this argument going, on weather or not if a level 48 Goblin can eat a level 4 Elf and defecate it out in it’s complete form. I grabbed my 90lbs friend put pointed ears on him and painted myself green, and made myself swallow my friend who was the Elf. He was all crying and freaking out, and dieing like a 5 year old on mountain dew overdose, as I shoved him down my throat. Anyways, about 2 days later and 48 hrs of doing nothing but playing WoW, it was time for me to shit, and low and behold I pooped out bones…shit pun intended.

Fixed white and nerdy style.

b

[quote]stevo_ wrote:
If you’re going to make up a totally untrue story and post it on the internet, make up a good one.[/quote]

Here’s a true one.

[quote]I was driving home yesterday. I came to a stop sign and hit my brakes coming to a complete stop. I then proceeded through the intersection, accelerating at a rate considered safe and appropriate for conditions.

I also noticed a kangaroo getting fisted by a sad clown while swirling down a vortex that had suddenly appeared in the middle of my windshield.[/quote]

See? Not very interesting.

Me and my buddies got drunk with this young ass high school girls. We got on this argument going, on whether or not, if a person swallowed an egg, they would lay it or pop it in transit. I grabbed this young skank, and made her swallow this egg. She was all crying and freaking out, and gagging, as I shoved it down her throat. Anyways, about 45 minutes later, it was time for her to shit, and low and behold the egg came out…so I made 20 dollars.

Please try this with me so that I can crush you. If you really forced a girl to do this, you should be beaten within an inch of your life.

T-Nation class of 08 FTW!!!

Me and my buddies got drunk with this young ass high school girls. We got on this argument going, on whether or not, if a person swallowed an egg, they would lay it or pop it in transit. I grabbed this young skank, and made her swallow this egg. She was all crying and freaking out, and gagging, as I shoved it down her throat. Anyways, about 45 minutes later, it was time for her to shit, and low and behold the egg came out…so I made 20 dollars.

An egg? How the fuck could somebody swallow an egg whole without choking to death?

I don’t know about you guys but my esophagous is definitely not big enough to swallow a whole egg.

Bullshit?

I love this thread, purely for the fact I’ve never seen the ORLY baby before… seriously, I watched it for 2 minutes.

(No one look at my join date)

[quote]krazykoukides wrote:
An egg? How the fuck could somebody swallow an egg whole without choking to death?

I don’t know about you guys but my esophagous is definitely not big enough to swallow a whole egg.

Bullshit?[/quote]

…AND, having it pass through your body still intact.

Yup, bullshinannigans.

pics?

[quote]imhungry wrote:
krazykoukides wrote:

bullshinannigans.[/quote]

QFT…Awesome

[quote]Wiskonstantin wrote:
I love this thread, purely for the fact I’ve never seen the ORLY baby before… seriously, I watched it for 2 minutes.

(No one look at my join date)[/quote]

Here’s a cool 09er. I was losing hope but here it is. We cool bro. We cool.

[quote]samdan wrote:
Champ1989 wrote:

Hey man Champ is tatooed on my chest so I win.

That’s actually the definition of NOT winning. Sounds like you really, really love yourself. Girls probably take off once they realize your room is covered in pictures of yourself in various states of undress.[/quote]

Actually its remembrance of my mother who died after a long bout with breast cancer. She gave me the middle name champion.

But hey your a totally cool guy who is 6’ 240 lbs with no pictures, an anime avatar, and no idea what his body fat percentage is, so im sure your like totally swimming in chicks right mr. Delaware?

pics?