I Ruined My Life

Obama = Hitler?

Who knew?

and as for the jews controlling the media, thats nothing new to most people anyway… they pretty much control the entire united states of america… should be taken as a complement in case anyone gets offended…

[quote]giacs wrote:
Sounds like a typical weekend for me!! Chill out mate its not the end of the world, it’ll blow over eventually![/quote]

Are you Corey Delany?

[quote]wrathofvishnu wrote:
i got blasted off my ass on rum, did X at the end of the night so when i should’ve been passed out in my bed i was still up looking to party. i left the party i was at, wandered over to another one where some of my friends were. went outside to take a piss, wound up going inside the house next door (i guess i saw some people outside and started a conversation-not sure). i remember smoking something out of a hookah, it was either opium or hash (had never done either up to this point).

so at this point i’m blackout drunk, rolling and high as hell. i start going off on ridiculous tangents, i.e. jews controlling the media, comparing obama to hitler, 9/11 truth theories, personal information that i would never dream of sharing…basically anything you wouldn’t want to say in the company of random people holding a camcorder.

i’m not positive on all that was said and done bc of the state i was in but i’m 90% positive that i agreed to hook up with some girl as long as the people there could film it. this would be bad enough if i was single, but i have an awesome girlfriend who i really don’t want to hurt. after i realized how badly i fucked up i basically begged this house full of people to beat the shit out of me, which was of course taped.

sorry no pics[/quote]

That’s it??? Trust me, you haven’t ruined your life with this - unless there’s more, like you blew a goat on video or something.

DB

You are a huge bleeding vag. Here’s an idea, why dont you take your dress off, remove your overly soaked tampon, and reattach your testicles? Be a man and take care of your shit.

What DB said. Now don’t you feel better?

your writing style seems familiar. Very.

[quote]wrathofvishnu wrote:
has anyone ever felt like they messed up so bad that their life as they know it is over? i’m not talking like drunk driving bad, more like completely and utterly embarrassing yourself and having it filmed and viewed by lots of people bad. like potentially destroyed relationships bad.

this recently happened to me. i’m trying to get over it and live my life the way i did before but it’s consuming my thoughts and affecting everything i do. i’m mainly trying to just focus on the few people i care about most but this is really bothering me.

drugs and alcohol were instrumental in this debacle, if that wasn’t apparent. corrective changes have been made.

i’m just looking for some support, come on i know i’m not the first one to fuck up like this.
[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Obama = Hitler?

Who knew?[/quote]

He’s a ‘democrat’.

[quote]ebraunschweiler wrote:
and as for the jews controlling the media, thats nothing new to most people anyway… they pretty much control the entire united states of america… should be taken as a complement in case anyone gets offended…[/quote]

They totally do not.

Where are all the people chiming in to say that may he DID in fact fuck up the rest of his entire life? Some people just never come back from shit like that.

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
Where are all the people chiming in to say that may he DID in fact fuck up the rest of his entire life? Some people just never come back from shit like that. [/quote]

So, what do you want him to do end it?

He embarrassed himself badly sure and maybe the video can surface and cause problems, but more likely will fade into obscurity. Main thing is he’s suffering from emotional pain and needs to deal with it and get over it and keep on keeping on.

That which doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger.

D

Edit: Now if he’d blown a goat… on film, I’d be inclined to agree with you!

What is the deal lately with video taping everything at parties where illegal drugs are being taken? Is this amateur blackmail? High school teenagers are learning how to get leverage on people?

I am unsure why a kid today would assume they aren’t constantly being filmed if there are more than two people at an event.

It sucks that this is becoming so common that people aren’t phased by it.

Goodbye privacy.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:

[/quote]

Nietzsche evidently never saw people who derive most of their calories from fast food, and spend their days watching television and playing video games. These activities don’t necessarily kill you, but they sure as hell don’t make you any stronger.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:

wrathofvishnu wrote:
has anyone ever felt like they messed up so bad that their life as they know it is over? i’m not talking like drunk driving bad, more like completely and utterly embarrassing yourself and having it filmed and viewed by lots of people bad. like potentially destroyed relationships bad.

this recently happened to me. i’m trying to get over it and live my life the way i did before but it’s consuming my thoughts and affecting everything i do. i’m mainly trying to just focus on the few people i care about most but this is really bothering me.

drugs and alcohol were instrumental in this debacle, if that wasn’t apparent. corrective changes have been made.

i’m just looking for some support, come on i know i’m not the first one to fuck up like this.

[/quote]

TD is on the case!!

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
lostinthought wrote:
Where are all the people chiming in to say that may he DID in fact fuck up the rest of his entire life? Some people just never come back from shit like that.

So, what do you want him to do end it?

[/quote]

Jesus no. I was just playing devil’s advocate. I don’t think it’s really all that bad what the kid did.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Dedicated wrote:

Nietzsche evidently never saw people who derive most of their calories from fast food, and spend their days watching television and playing video games. These activities don’t necessarily kill you, but they sure as hell don’t make you any stronger.[/quote]

It’s funny, my office calendar this month has a picture of a tree at the beach bending to a strong wind. Underneath the pic is the following:

“Adversity: That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.”

I love the demotivational posters.

DB

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Dedicated wrote:

Nietzsche evidently never saw people who derive most of their calories from fast food, and spend their days watching television and playing video games. These activities don’t necessarily kill you, but they sure as hell don’t make you any stronger.[/quote]

Ah, yeah true.

D

[quote]polo77j wrote:
giacs wrote:
Sounds like a typical weekend for me!! Chill out mate its not the end of the world, it’ll blow over eventually!

Are you Corey Delany?[/quote]

HAHAHAH Snap, fair play,
but no im not

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Dedicated wrote:

evidently you dont realize its a metaphor saying that hardships will just strengthen your character.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:

wrathofvishnu wrote:

[/quote]

Besides his complete disregard for the rules of capitalization, I see no “distinguishing” characteristics.

its legitimately painful to type without capitalization. you have to consciously try to not capitalize the correct letters. this is hell.