I...RogueVampire

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]kakno wrote:

I’m like the nick diaz of this forum. hated, made fun of, despite the fact that I put most here to absolute shame in both size and strength. Just like nick, though he has alot of haters, like it or not, hes going to be the next 170lb champ. Those that stand above are almost always the most made fun of. [/quote]
U mirin Mr Buck Seventy?[/quote]

Most definately. hes a fighter, not a bodybuilder, I appreciate that. [/quote]

But you carry too much bulk.Why would you weigh more than 175 lb.? all that mass is useless bulk.[/quote]

you are aware this is a bodybuilding site, right? Just making sure. Are you also aware that their is a heavyweight devision, right? useless bulk? Funny. Have you ever seen alistair oveream?

Well my newbie friend, maybe you should youtube him sometime and see how extra mass isn’t quite so useless. that is a truly retarded thing you said. I just wanted to pick it apart and show what a moron you are.[/quote]

Oveream is a great fighter DESPITE his excess bulk,not because of it.Its the will & the skill combined with athletic qualities that makes a great fighter.If you,stupid asshole,ever heard of Rocky Marciano,you would know that he was undefeated heavyweight boxing champion with record 49 wins out of 49 fights at bodyweight of 180 lb. You are ignorant,overbulked,useless slob.You have this bulk only for show and no go![/quote]

You my friend are a complete dipshit. Rocky marciano. are you kidding me. He just happened to come along when there was no good heavyweights at the time. He almost lost to an extremely old archie moore. The only guy he ever beat was jersey joe walcot. and he was wayyy past his prime.

Remember, a good big man will beat a good little every single time. What do you think would happen if rocky @180lbs fought mike tyson in his prime, or joe fraizer, i won’t even mention ali, cause it would be a slaughter. So, Oveream’s success is not cause of his size? how come he was knocked out and stopped on numerous occasions when he was lighter? hmmmmm. Obviously his size plays a huge role in his success. Oh, and slobs don’t bench press over 500lbs. [/quote]

You should look up to this great athlete! He is 100 % functional and dedicated! No bulk here,RV!

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/pictures_pics_photo_body_rate_image_performance/want_to_be_61_130_im_61_147_in_this_video_any_hope