I know this has probably been posted quite a few times, but I must post it once more, this time by my own curiosity and eagerness to learn, and get into my first cycle.
Here, I’ll drop you some background information:
Weight: 160 lbs
That pretty much sums it up. First of all, I’ve the basic questions, non-related to the cycle:
- Is it too soon to jump into my first cycle?
- Could I be ruining my potential?
I have been cutting for the past few months I was at around 20% body fat and I wanted to change, I’ve gone as low as 14-15% and I feel it’s time to bulk up to repair the damage I caused to my metabolism during my cutting period given the lack of knowledge I had.
I know I’m still small as fuck and I can grow without jumping into the juice right away, which is why I’m already moving up in calories, started at 2000, increased 200 every 3-5 days, I’m at 2400 right now, I’ll go as far as 2600-2700 and then stick to that caloric intake until it turns into my maintenance before adding another 100-200. Macros ratio : 50 - 30 - 20 (carbs, protein, fat) I weigh and note what I eat.
I also know it might seem soon for a first cycle, but damn, I wanna get far. I’m still young and I don’t want to lose time, I want to stand proudly in Men’s Physique category.
Should I be ready to get into my first cycle, this is what I plan:
Weeks 1 - 10/12: Test E 500mg every week.
Weeks 1 - 4: Dianabol 25mg every other day.
Weeks 1 - 12: Arimidex 0.5mg every other day. (Could go 0.25 for the first 4 weeks, then go as up as 0.5mg)
Weeks 13 - 14: Off everything.
Weeks 15 - 16: Nolva 40mg, Clomid 100mg. Every other day or every day?
Weeks 17 - 18: Nolva 20mg, Clomid 50mg. Every other day or every day?
As for the questions I’ve regarding the cycle, they’re the following:
- Does it overall look good?
- PCT, every other day or everyday?
- I’ve heard HCG should be run through the cycle and weeks off, but not during the PCT. What would be a right dosage and when should I start and finish taking HCG?
- I want to keep as much of my gains as possible. Any tips for this particular goal?
- What should my diet look like (caloric intake, macros ratio)?
Thank you already, sincerely, an upcoming beeaaaassttt.