I know this has probably been posted quite a few times, but I must post it once more, this time by my own curiosity and eagerness to learn, and get into my first cycle.
Here, I'll drop you some background information:
Weight: 160 lbs
That pretty much sums it up. First of all, I've the basic questions, non-related to the cycle:
1) Is it too soon to jump into my first cycle?
2) Could I be ruining my potential?
I have been cutting for the past few months I was at around 20% body fat and I wanted to change, I've gone as low as 14-15% and I feel it's time to bulk up to repair the damage I caused to my metabolism during my cutting period given the lack of knowledge I had.
I know I'm still small as fuck and I can grow without jumping into the juice right away, which is why I'm already moving up in calories, started at 2000, increased 200 every 3-5 days, I'm at 2400 right now, I'll go as far as 2600-2700 and then stick to that caloric intake until it turns into my maintenance before adding another 100-200. Macros ratio : 50 - 30 - 20 (carbs, protein, fat) I weigh and note what I eat.
I also know it might seem soon for a first cycle, but damn, I wanna get far. I'm still young and I don't want to lose time, I want to stand proudly in Men's Physique category.
Should I be ready to get into my first cycle, this is what I plan:
Weeks 1 - 10/12: Test E 500mg every week.
Weeks 1 - 4: Dianabol 25mg every other day.
Weeks 1 - 12: Arimidex 0.5mg every other day. (Could go 0.25 for the first 4 weeks, then go as up as 0.5mg)
Weeks 13 - 14: Off everything.
Weeks 15 - 16: Nolva 40mg, Clomid 100mg. Every other day or every day?
Weeks 17 - 18: Nolva 20mg, Clomid 50mg. Every other day or every day?
As for the questions I've regarding the cycle, they're the following:
1) Does it overall look good?
2) PCT, every other day or everyday?
3) I've heard HCG should be run through the cycle and weeks off, but not during the PCT. What would be a right dosage and when should I start and finish taking HCG?
4) I want to keep as much of my gains as possible. Any tips for this particular goal?
5) What should my diet look like (caloric intake, macros ratio)?
Thank you already, sincerely, an upcoming beeaaaassttt.