I Read This Article and Didn't Get Mad

[quote]Producer wrote:
adam_medic wrote:
sorry that wasnt what i meant to say, if that was heavy to him that was heavy yes i agree. i think i got sidetracked whilst i was writing, what i infact meant was he shouldnt have been trying to train specific areas of a muscle when he had no muscle to train specific sides of.

Don’t hate. Varying stances in squats is a great idea. There is no official size when it’s suddenly okay to vary stance.
[/quote]

dont be fucking stupid, someone who cant even squat or deadlift their bodyweight has no fucking right to do advanced techniques targetting specific parts of a muscle.

[quote]T-Man in Soyland wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
Dude, this isn’t an attack on you by any means, but I don’t understand something.

Why do some of you guys even give a fuck what the people who aren’t making progress are doing in the gym?

No problem, I didn’t take it as an attack.

Why to care?

I actually don’t give a shit about what these people do. What worries me though is that, the day some jerk gets injured doing something wrongly and they go and declare squats dangerous and forbid them as they’ve done in the past with dropping weights or other things, then good luck.

And no, I don’t care about the skinny-fat cardio bunnies/wives either, I fuck my hot wife enough to be satisfied, thank you very much. :)[/quote]

lol…

Fair enough