I Ran a Clen Cycle

I did a cycle of Clen. This was the second go for me. The first cycle got cut short, so I jumped back on ECA for a month. Once back on Clenbuterol, I ran it like this.

20, 20, Off, Off, 30, 30, Off

Off, 40, 40, Off, Off, 50, 50

60, 60, 70, 70, 80, 80, 80

80, 80

Stopped on 9/6

I had enough to go another week at 80, but the high blood pressure and knowing I have labs again on the 27th made me stop to get it out of my system before the blood test. My liver enzymes were elevated on my last test and I figured the clen wasn’t doing me any favors. Plus, I took very strong prescription NSAIDS for my hamstring injury which isn’t good for the liver either.

I have a high tolerance to this stuff, so I really never got shaky except for one day. And I think towards the end when I think I took an extra pill. I was shaky for an hour or so. My temper was shorter than usual for most of the cycle. I felt like fucking someone up constantly. That could have been because I was restricting my calories, upping the cardio, and the pain from injuring my hamstring (more on that in a bit).

I noticed by the time I got to 40 that my blood pressure had risen. I had that side effect from the first go. My hands and arms felt pressured with a slight twinge. I had stress in my traps and neck. I knew of this side effect from listening to Dr George Toul. Towards the end I also started getting a twitch in my left shoulder on the rear.

I drank a ton of water on the cycle and refrained from coffee and soda. I took taurine and ate bananas. I still would be thirsty, hot, and wake up 5-6 times a night to piss. I would wake up in the morning completely dry. My mouth and throat would be dry. Which leads me to all the other shit. My joints started to ache. I whacked the shit out of my left elbow three times, but right one hurt too. Doing push and pull caused pain. Muscles and joints just started hurting when they hadn’t caused me any problems before. I think I was just too dry. Then came the deadlift f-up. I was going for 405lbs on video. I did it and then decided it was too easy and went for another rep. that’s when my shit tore/stretched whatever. I feel like being dry led to that injury. So, I started backing off on the loads.

Towards the last week, I could tell the weight was coming off. I could feel the muscle in my abs without the layer of fat on them. I went from a pretty consistent 224/225lbs to 218/219/220. If I took a good dump 218, otherwise a little higher. What I don’t know is if it was fat I lost. I wonder if the weight loss is just losing fluids from my body. It’s been almost a week since my last dose, I figure when it all leaves my system, I will know the answer. After cutting the calories, upping the cardio, and dropping some lbs, I have not been able to lift as much as I was 3 weeks ago. I owe someone an apology. They said cutting calories would affect weights. They were correct. Towards the end of the cycle, I was tired and run down. I didn’t want to get out of the bed. I fell to sleep early and didn’t want to get up in the mornings. I’d dose off at work. I’d get light headed and lay in the floor at home aching. I did get cramps towards the end too. Leg cramps mostly, but also back and once OMG I got an ab cramp that kicked my ass while I was taking a dump.

So, was it worth it? Back in June I got very sick and ran a fever of 104-105 for 3 days. I laid in bed eating basically nothing. After I got better, I realized I lost 6 lbs. It was that illness that jumpstarted my weight loss. Before that I was not losing much. But it is also hard to say because I started TRT 2 weeks prior to the illness. So the TRT plays some sort of role. Long winded to say, if I knew that laying in bed sick for 3 days with a fever of 105 would lead to 6 lbs of FAT coming off my body, I would probably do it again. I asked my bro at work and he said he would do it too. Note that my bro has abused AAS, so pushing the boundary is nothing for him.

So back to the is the clenbuterol worth it. If the 6 lbs I dropped are really 6 lbs of fat, then I would say yes. Will I buy it again or would I recommend that someone I cared about do clen? Hell no. My son asked me for advice on cutting fat and I told him I would not recommend anything that I’ve done. Running a high blood pressure for 3 weeks was scary for me. Diet and exercise (Cardio) along with weights is what I will recommend. For people I don’t give 2 f’s about, then I say go for it. If everything else is already in check, and you have a little bit of stubborn fat to lose, why not. But do your research first. Reading articles about people taking too much stuff and then going to the hospital ticks me off. People need to know what they are doing prior to jumping in. More is not always better.

Why did I do it? I’ve had a fascination with clen since I heard about it in 2001-ish. I’ve been skinny (teenager), I’ve been fat, I’ve been muscular and fat (followed the odyssey 2000 plan from one of the muscle mags at the time), I’ve been skinny fat (cyclist/triathlete), and now I’m pretty cut. The best I’ve ever been. So I wanted to see just how cut I can get. My initial thought was to do whatever it takes through the end of 2019 and then back off. I still have 3 more months to go. But I need to wait until November to try something else. I have labs in November with the cautious primary care dr.

I’m going to order some var and wait. Depending on how lean I am in November, I may run ECA for another month and finish off my clen.

HaHa I’ve been there. Wait until you get a cramp from an orgasm. Your ejaculate muscle. My poor wife was ready to call the ambulance. HaHa as I jumped up from bed trying to do anything that would stretch that muscle out. It almost feels like a hernia right side lower abdomen.
I love clen and have only had shakes issues if I start with too much too soon going up slow is the ticket. But sooner or later I can’t stand the increased heart rate and I have to quit.
I enjoyed you writeup thanks.

Good write up. Very informative and useful.

Have you tried albuterol as well? Lot of anecdotes out there about how it’s less strong—which I guess is chemically correct—but the side effect profile isn’t as bad, so there’s a decent trade off. I can’t run any of that stuff because of an RX I’m on, but I’m always curious how well the b-agonists work at actual fat loss. There’s a good study out there (I’ll post it if I can find it in my folder) about albuterol and caffeine being very effective at lipolysis.

Thanks, i didn’t know of albuterol until i saw it in this forum. I looked it up and found a source. I haven’t purchased. Perhaps in 2020 depending on how lean i am then.

If you decide to use it don’t buy UGL, get actual pharma. With low(er) doses of stuff like clen and albuterol I wouldn’t trust a non-pharma source to be accurate. Just FYI.

UGL is really not that bad tbh.

Depends on which one, I suppose. Some are run like pharma companies. Hell, one popular brand is UGL but sold in pharmacies in Moldova. I was thinking more like avoid the guys who have their own clandestine labs set up in a cabin in the woods.

1 Like

Any general PCP will give you an albuterol inhaler. Tell them you can’t fall asleep because your chest is tight and you can’t seem to get enough air in. It helps if you have a cold or the flu at the time. They will usually give you 2-3 refill so it will last a long time. That said clen is way more powerful for me. I hardly know I’ve used my inhaler. YMMV