T Nation

I Qualify Now for Deca Supplemenation

I have to take humira which causes joint pain and manipulation. To combat this i learned Deca was great. So when learning about Deca i liked what i read and found it to read like this.

400 mg deca per week. Cost should be 200mg per 1 ml at $5 per ML 10 bucks a week.
600 mg deca per week would cost 15 dollars per week.

I read i will have to take a testosterone with that. at least 200mg per week.
Testestosterone propronate at 200mg per week shuold cost $35 bucks a month.

Q1. Do my price estamates look accurate. they were found on steroids.com and i had to do the math myself. I’m new to these types of measurements.

Q2. I’d have to choose between propronate, enanthate, and cypionate.

Since im a man and i’d have to choose one of these i’d like the most likely to give me colateral benifits for strength speed and power. Ability to get it out of my body and low pain of use and least likely to side effect me.

If you are willing to take the time which do you think i should choose and why.

First answer would be for athletic performance in combat.
Second answer would just be safest for my health for long term use.

Recap.

Do my prices look accurate. I’ll be covered under insurance but in the event of cancellation i’d like to know i can finish the cycle and come down safely or sustain the uses out of pocket while looking for a new insurance carrier or job.

Which testosterone is best for combat performance.
Which testosterone is safest for the person

test prop is probalbly the best beacuse it causes the least bloating but that can be cure with an ai regardles of the ester. all testosterones are equaly as harmless to the user given the doses are comprable

You are not going to get test prop prescribed in the united states–i am about 99% sure it is not FDA approved

No doctor in his right mind is going to prescribe you 600 mg/week of Deca. Why do you even think this is a possibility?

What i know about steroids is very little. I should learn and i’m going to try again. The number 600 was just something i seen on steroids.com in a write up. I still have to learn what options i have for use against different inflammation and post op recovery and prevention of joint abnormalities from Rheumatoid Arthritis.

I get sciatic, Expect to get RA joint twisting and different flares in my feet and shin.
I had a patch put in my abdomen. the doc said where she cut though the muscle is where i’ll experience work out pain and reinjury. So i’d like to see if i can benefit that problem too.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
You are not going to get test prop prescribed in the united states–i am about 99% sure it is not FDA approved

No doctor in his right mind is going to prescribe you 600 mg/week of Deca. Why do you even think this is a possibility?

[/quote]

According to the FDA’s site, test prop IS approved (25 mg/mL, 50 mg/mL, and 100 mg/mL strengths) but has been discontinued by all FDA-approved labs.