I Need to Get HUGE

Hello, my name is Jason.
I am 16 years old.
And I weigh 130 pounds.

My whole life I was the fat kid. Everyone teased me, and I hated it, so I started running, and running, until I lost a majority of the weight.

Now I pretty much look like most runners, skinny, and toned.

BUT, this is not where I want to be. I would really like to be huge. Not Ronnie Coleman huge.

Before anyone says it, I realize that bodybuilding isn’t done over night. I’m not expecting to be 200 lbs. of muscle next year. In fact, I’d be extatic if I got up to 150 lbs.
I have a goal to get up to 210 in roughly 10 years.

What I would like is for everyone to give me some pointers. Lead me in the right direction. Help a beginner out. Give me the bodybuilding secrets! i.e.

-What kind of supplements should I take?
-Or, should I even be taking supplements?

That kind of thing.

Thanks in advance, I look forward to reading your comments!
~Jason

The attached picture is NOT me, it is the type of body I would like to one day achive

You will get the answers to all your questions here:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=640350

10 years, eh? 10 years ago I was 6’2" and 130, I now am a little more than an inch taller and weigh close to twice as much (255).

You can accomplish a lot in 10 years. I even had a few setbacks (see my profile).

If you want to get HUGE:

1. Educate yourself.
  2. Eat.
  3. Learn how to squat properly.
  4. Lift heavy.
  5. Get lots of sleep.
  6. Don’t get discouraged if you put on a little fat. A little is expected, a lot is not good.
  7. Remember that supplements are a supplement to your diet. You shouldn’t worry about them at this point.
  8. Ask questions along the way.

That should do for now.

[quote]Chewie wrote:
10 years, eh? 10 years ago I was 6’2" and 130, I now am a little more than an inch taller and weigh close to twice as much (255).

You can accomplish a lot in 10 years. I even had a few setbacks (see my profile).

If you want to get HUGE:

1. Educate yourself.
  2. Eat.
  3. Learn how to squat properly.
  4. Lift heavy.
  5. Get lots of sleep.
  6. Don’t get discouraged if you put on a little fat. A little is expected, a lot is not good.
  7. Remember that supplements are a supplement to your diet. You shouldn’t worry about them at this point.
  8. Ask questions along the way.

That should do for now.

[/quote]

What he said!

maybe don’t do the “upper body circuit workout”

get Berardi’s gourmet nutrition, and read Waterbury’s articles for starters