Hello everyone, I’m new on the forum.
I’ve been lifting weights for 2 years, maybe 2 and a half, but I started to realize most people do not know what they are talking about (especially the PTs at my gym) so I’ve been building my routines the last year or so with great results.
I am 19 years old, and I am 5 foot 4, I weigh 136 pounds. I lift weight and also practice mountain biking.
I have a lot of doubts and simple searches in forums and internet have delivered mixed results and more confusion. So here we go:
- For abs, is it better to do high reps or low reps with weight?
- Is it useful to change your routine once in a while to a high rep-low weight routine?
- I have a damaged infraspinatus and supraspinatus, so what chest exercises can I do that won’t induce pain? Right now I’m doing incline bench press, A-Trainer flies, push-ups and cable crossovers.
- Do you need to cycle Glucosamine/Chondroitin or can you keep using it indefinitely? I had a downhill mountain bike accident and damaged one meniscus on my right knee, but I don’t know If I should stop the Glucosamine every couple of months…?
- What fat-burner can you recommend that isn’t prejudicial to the health?
That’s it, thanks in advance to whoever answers.