I Need Some Ass Kicking Music

Some good deathmetal, odd lyrics but kick ass music, Aeon. Their kinda unknown, but they fucking rock.

Best Tracks:
Soul Burner
Bow Your Head
God Gives Head in Heaven
Bleeding the False (also the name of album)

Dying Fetus is pretty fucking kick ass too, there is a long ass song called Homicidal Retribution, it has like 5 parts that are catchy and will get you pumped as fuck.

My all time favorite workout music is Rage, but this is some good death metal to throw in the mix.

And Flock of Seaguls, only for after a cycle though lol (jk)

Ensign

Propagandhi

Maximum the Hormone…awesome Japanese band

Dope
Chevelle
Sybreed
(Hed) P.E.
Kottonmouth Kings
Etched In Red
Lollipop Lust Kill
Ghost Machine
Mnemic
Bloodsimple
A Band Called Pain
Puscifer
Children of Bodom
Static-X
Nothingface
Submersed
Damageplan
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Five Finger Death Punch
Dog Fashion Disco
Motograter
Systematic
Fear Factory
Tantric
Coal Chamber
Sepultura
Flaw
Powerman 5000
Skindred
Soil
Ramallah
Ill Niño
Chimaira
Rivethead
Dry Kill Logic
Otep

That should satisfy you…

Demon Hunter and Avenged sevenfold are two bands I’ve been adding to my ipod and putting their songs on repeat lately.

[quote]jahall wrote:
metal
I don’t know how ‘into’ metal you are, but IMO blind guardian is just dragon force with a different name.[/quote]
rofl seriously? Don’t ever repeat those words again. Blind Guardian and Dragonforce don’t belong in the same sentence ever.
Dragonforce is “ok” that’s all, when you hear one of their songs you’ve pretty much have heard them all.

Blind Guardians Catalog>Dragonforces whole existence

Bg was tearing shit since the mid 80’s. Dragonforce didn’t even startup until 1999? If anything I’d called Dragonforce a weak overrated watered down attempt at sounding like BG.

Black label Society: Counterfeit God, Funeral Bell, Phoney Smiles and Fake Hellos, Destruction Overdrive,Stillborn, Stoned and Drunk, Bullet Inside Your Head, Concrete Jungle, Black Mass Reverends, Fire It Up, Battering Ram - but there are lots more.

Gojira

a little NIN maybe:

or maybe some LP:

FNM:

NWA:

Hed P.E.
Nonpoint
Disturbed

they you go man, youre all set

Opeth

Stay Ready Hed P.E.

MindTRip Nonpoint