T Nation

I Need Some Ass Kicking Music

Any kind of music really, rap, rock, metal, entire albums, whatever I'm down. My workout playlist is becoming really repetitive, need to add some more. Thanks guys.

The Game
Behemoth
Grimfist
The Chemical Brothers, Galvanize
Pantera

don't forget T-Pain..lol

I'll agree with horse on The Game!

If you want some good recent rap/hiphop stuff, check the internet for VA-Promo Only Urban Radio albums. They are released by months, recent one was VA-Promo_Only_Urban_Radio_May-2009-XXL

Mudvayne, LD.50, End of all things to come and Lost and found, none of their new stuff its kind of horrible. Rage against the machine is also good and as mentioned lol The Game for sure.

I so would have listened to this in juinor high.

RATM for sure,how I can just kill a man.

Mastadon-Crack The Skye :)))

The Sword-Gods Of The Earth :)))

slayer - final six

Blind Guardian - Nightfall

Battlefield

This will never end

rob zombie - superbeast

raintime - Beat it

lamb of god - break you

bullet for my valentine -scream, aim, fire

shadows fall - another hero lost

to ashes

if you have an Ipod, the best route is to download Podcasts on their website. its free mixes of whatever kind of music you wanna listen to, some are over 2 hours long.

Rob Zombie Demonoid Phenominon.

Mastadon

The Bronx

Helmet

Cradle of Filth

Christain Death

Cynic

Skinless

Pig Destroyer

Necrophagist

Gorerotted

Nile

Dying Fetus

Carnifex

The list could go on forever honestly.

Godsmack
Behemoth
Amon Amarth
Dimmu Borgir
Slipknot
System of a Down
God Forbid
Old Man's Child
Lamb of God
Killswitch Engage
Avenged Sevenfold
Disturbed

Hmmm...

Severed Savior
Cryptopsy
Cannibal Corpse
Devourment
Disgorge
Inveracity
Inherit Disease
Unmerciful
Disavowed
Hate Eternal

That oughtta do 'er.

I thought i was the only one on earth that liked mastodon haha
Colony of birtchmen, crusher destroyer and the wolf is loose are my faves probably

rap
Depends on your tastes really..
I've been listening to 'da drought 3' by Lil' Wayne and like it a lot. 'Thug motivation' by Young Jeezy is a classic. My room mate reccoments 'LAX' By the game. Etc.. Tell me if you want more.

rock
Very watered down genre, rock isn't really a category anymore. You could range from 3 doors down to disturbed and still call it rock.

metal
I don't know how 'into' metal you are, but IMO blind guardian is just dragon force with a different name. I prefer my metal to have a melody instead of thrash metal like cannibal corpse and other 'unlistenable' bands. For good 'starter' metal i would reccomend 'The Fall of ideals' By All that remains. Another great album is 'Natural born chaos' by Soilwork <-- Highly reccomend. Once again, my tastes are pretty specific, but if your into those bands i have plenty more.

Also.. i would consider the song Freaxxx by brokeNCYDE an ass kicking song because i want to beat the asses of all of the band members.

dead celebrity status-while i was asleep

one you might not have heard...but one of my favs