I Need Snack Ideas

Manage hunger. I have an extremely active job plus lifting.

That is an idea to consider as well. The biggest part of it is at/around work. I have a very physical job plus lifting too.

I think in general snacking is a bad habit. I love snacks lol but I know I am better off without them.

1 Like

I prefer food to snacks. Is “overnight” oats an option? You can make it yourself at work even, just have it sit in the fridge. Prepare the day before. Add whey when you take it out.

If there’s a freezer there’s a plenty of no-bakery protein bar recipes.

If there’s a freezer and a microwave you can just keep a pack of oats around, and frozen berries in the freezer and make oatmeal in the oven. Add berries to bring it to an edible temperature, and whey for protein.

I’m a huge fan of bringing tortilla wraps, add some meat and some vegetables/fruit that aren’t too wet. I. e. If you add mango it’ll become soggy, but add cooked spaghetti squash and you’re golden. Chicken, pulled pork, beef are my go-tos.

How about hard boiled eggs? Keeps okay in the fridge. An egg-cooker is fairly cheap, so that might also be an option if there’s an outlet somewhere.

Manna/Ezekiel bread with tuna?

Is there a kettle? Bring a pack of noodles, keep a largish container of cooked meat in the fridge. Boil water, add to noodles, add meat, and eat.

You might want to look into a food thermos. That way you can double your breakfast serving size and bring it along as a “snack” (, or lunch)

Salsa makes most snacks better.