I Need Questions Please :)

Hi guys, I am currently struggling to compile a pub quiz every week, I need 40 questions every week and I have been doing Ok for the the last few months, but now I have pretty much exhausted all my sources.

So I am looking for more quiz question sources please, I have found lots of good sites on the net but my problem is that my quizes need to be pretty easy as the people particippating only do it for fun (and they are not so bright haha)

I try to keep the questions fairly easy, but then also interesting too, so if the people do not know the answer to a question they can either work it out or when then get the answer they find it interesting for e.g.:

What has a 4’ 6" nose and a 35 foot waist = statute of liberty

So any good questions you may have, or links to websites with questions would be very much appreciated cheers

http://www.users.on.net/~wayne_r/Activity/101_sites_for_trivia_buffs.htm

That’s what I got through google.

Any good?

there is this bungalow. and everything in it is green. the walls are green, the roof is green. but tell me this. what colour where the stairs?

[quote]thosebananas wrote:
there is this bungalow. and everything in it is green. the walls are green, the roof is green. but tell me this. what colour where the stairs?

[/quote]

I know the answer but I will allow someone else to say what color they are first hehe

What goes up a chimney, down, but not down a chimney, up?

umbrella?

umbrella?[/quote]

yuppers

oh and your bungalows stairs color is none

bungalows dont have stairs

[/quote]

it’s a bungalow

aye its easier whn you have it written down. i get so many people when i tell them it.

:stuck_out_tongue:

aye its easier whn you have it written down. i get so many people when i tell them it.

:P[/quote]

ya I only know it because it got me ones I was liek “green of course you dummy”

then again my friend sent me a text message once that said “hey hurry call my phone I put it down somewhere and I really need it now”

and of course I call her up and ask her if she found it yet

Thats great guys thanks A couple of those websites I have not found yet

How many bodybuilders does it take to change a lightbulb?

in 1980 a man was arrested for sexually abusing a fish. What sort of fish was it?

Fill in the blanks…

Teh gheyest man on the planet was recently voted for and after much counting it was unanimously decided…

The winner - E??CT??C_?

you fucker

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
you fucker[/quote]

Revenge is sweet!