I Need New Clothes

after those 3,5 months pics i continued cutting till mid july so here are couple of final transformation pics taken at end of july.

i took a break during august and now i’m about to do some good bulking.

what was your diet like? I’m real impressed the you went the whole way rather than stopping around 12-14%; I start going crazy if I’m dieting for more than 6 weeks because I start to feel flat, which disappoints me.

Excellent work on your progress man, bulk the shit out of yourself now. You have a TON of room to bulk (even though, in my opinion, you could have started bulking a lot earlier). Pick a good diet, pick your kcal/day goal and work at it.

yes but avoid the yoyo effect.

keep the weight and your current diet for at least 6 months then you can safely bulk,with no yoyo disaster.

great work!

how many grammes carbs do u eat per day?

Excellent, excellent work so far. I gave you a 6, but only for how you actually look right now, without judging your before shots as well. I do however give you a 10 for your transformation, keep it up man.

-dizzle

First picture is rather disturbing. However good progress so far.

Awesome progress, after the first picture this thread had disaster written all over it, now it looks more like a success story. I say bulk, but try gaining minimal fat.

Not good progress. AWESOME progress.

Yea way to stay with it. You got what it takes.

Now take the rebound effect and start increasing your muscle mass again. Check your bodyfat by caliper test until you reach the level that is uncomfortable for you. Record this caliper measurement and that is your upper fat range.

Thats pretty inspiring. I have never been disciplined enough to stay on a cut longer then a month. Well done mate.

great job on the cutting. I’d call what you’ve got right now a solid “Bruce Lee” build, nowhere to go but up. Very inspiring to those of us looking at a cutting period farther down the road. BTW I gave you a 7 for the whole physique, but definitely a 10 for the progress.

A very impressive cut. The guy in the last pics (has to be a single digit bf) doesn’t look like even the same person as the first pic. Not calling BS, just saying incredible results.

Hey i’d like to know what your diet looks like. I’m trying to go down in body fat and I’m currently in between your last phase and your second to last phase of pictures. I weight less than you, but I’m 5’10

Great job, I gave you a 7, though in a year when you come back from bulking and cutting, i may have to change it

Strong upper body, I’m impressed you got there that fast.

that is really amazing man. congratulations on the transformation. keep up the good work and good luck with the bulking!