I Need New Clothes

I started on February 1st. Thats first 2 pics. Next 3 pics are after about 2,5 months of intensive workout in gym feat. a lot of fasted cardio, and balanced diet. Last two pics were taken about 10 days ago.

I have a long way to go, i am not even close to my definite goals, but i am pretty happy with progress so far. I went from 217,8 lbs (99kg) to 187 lbs (85kg)in a 3,5 months, and i am 6ft (185cm) tall.

viridans

that needs to be a new mandatory pro bodybuilding pose.

[quote]ProjectX wrote:
that needs to be a new mandatory pro bodybuilding pose.[/quote]

Lol, i love it too :))

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING? That first goddam picture is disturbing. Shit, I feel like I need a shower.

You need more clothes.

This is what i don’t like about this site. Sure, the guy put quite a nasty pic at first, but he followed it with and extremly good progress. There is no reason to bash him whatsoever.

Come on, he went from obese to skinny with a little muscle in a couple of months, and he documented it all.

Great work dude.

10 for the before pics.

Its realy cool to see how much of a change people can make in such a short period of time.

[quote]viridans wrote:
…[/quote]

However I think you should have stoped cutting at 2.5 months.

Great work man, keep it up

Good job leaning out. Don’t worry about buying new clothes though, just start filling in your old stuff… with muscle!

[quote]Milkman- wrote:
This is what i don’t like about this site. Sure, the guy put quite a nasty pic at first, but he followed it with and extremly good progress. There is no reason to bash him whatsoever.

Come on, he went from obese to skinny with a little muscle in a couple of months, and he documented it all.

Great work dude.[/quote]

thanx man!

you are right, i was kind of obese, but i don’t think i am skinny now, i still have BF around 12-14% maybe.

here is another pic i took today and some other pics. i think i actually did not lose much muscle through these cutting months

good progress, the reason you didn’t lose much muscle is that you had none, so in spite of your fasted cardio you gained muscle. Dude just keep eating good 5-6 times a day follow Berardi’s habits, use Surge during weights workouts, have a protein shake before morning cardio and you will be on your way…

SHadoW