T Nation

I Need Huge Shoulders

[quote]2busy wrote:
SAMA advice for this is more dead lifts.

[/quote]

This is my advice. Heavy dead lifts and all the other shit other people said.

But, what the fuck do I know my shoulders are small as fuck.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:
SAMA advice for this is more dead lifts.

[/quote]

This is my advice. Heavy dead lifts and all the other shit other people said.

But, what the fuck do I know my shoulders are small as fuck.[/quote]

Everything about you is small as fuck. DYEL?

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:
SAMA advice for this is more dead lifts.

[/quote]

This is my advice. Heavy dead lifts and all the other shit other people said.

But, what the fuck do I know my shoulders are small as fuck.[/quote]

Everything about you is small as fuck. DYEL?[/quote]

Brah, I curl in the squat rack.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:
SAMA advice for this is more dead lifts.

[/quote]

This is my advice. Heavy dead lifts and all the other shit other people said.

But, what the fuck do I know my shoulders are small as fuck.[/quote]

Everything about you is small as fuck. DYEL?[/quote]

Brah, I curl in the curl rack.
[/quote]

Fixed. Who squats anymore? Chicks don’t care about legs.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:
SAMA advice for this is more dead lifts.

[/quote]

This is my advice. Heavy dead lifts and all the other shit other people said.

But, what the fuck do I know my shoulders are small as fuck.[/quote]

Everything about you is small as fuck. DYEL?[/quote]

Brah, I curl in the curl rack.
[/quote]

Fixed. Who squats anymore? Chicks don’t care about legs.[/quote]
I hate it when people squat in my curl rack.

Good luck with your shoulders.

For breakup advice, this. :wink:

Being attractive is the most important thing there is
If you wanna catch the biggest fish in your pond
You have to be as attractive as possible
Make sure to keep your hair spotless and clean
Wash it at least every two weeks
Once every two weeks!

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:
SAMA advice for this is more dead lifts.

[/quote]

This is my advice. Heavy dead lifts and all the other shit other people said.

But, what the fuck do I know my shoulders are small as fuck.[/quote]

Everything about you is small as fuck. DYEL?[/quote]

Brah, I curl in the curl rack.
[/quote]

Fixed. Who squats anymore? Chicks don’t care about legs.[/quote]

My wife does 0.o. She said she doesn’t want to sit on chicken legs. And when you have small legs you look weak and funny according to her lol.

Are you sure she said legs?

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:
SAMA advice for this is more dead lifts.

[/quote]

This is my advice. Heavy dead lifts and all the other shit other people said.

But, what the fuck do I know my shoulders are small as fuck.[/quote]

Everything about you is small as fuck. DYEL?[/quote]

Brah, I curl in the curl rack.
[/quote]

Fixed. Who squats anymore? Chicks don’t care about legs.[/quote]

Ha, I’m using that next time I’m at the gym.

Get out of my curl rack!

lol

[quote]tsantos wrote:
Are you sure she said legs?[/quote]

Yes, she doesn’t like chicken dicks either.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
Good luck with your shoulders.

For breakup advice, this. :wink:

Being attractive is the most important thing there is
If you wanna catch the biggest fish in your pond
You have to be as attractive as possible
Make sure to keep your hair spotless and clean
Wash it at least every two weeks
Once every two weeks!
[/quote]

I can’t see what you posted, but I’m going to assume it’s porn.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
Good luck with your shoulders.

For breakup advice, this. :wink:

Being attractive is the most important thing there is
If you wanna catch the biggest fish in your pond
You have to be as attractive as possible
Make sure to keep your hair spotless and clean
Wash it at least every two weeks
Once every two weeks!
[/quote]

I can’t see what you posted, but I’m going to assume it’s porn.[/quote]

Comic

Fucking

Gold

[quote]MinotaurXXX wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
Good luck with your shoulders.

For breakup advice, this. :wink:

Being attractive is the most important thing there is
If you wanna catch the biggest fish in your pond
You have to be as attractive as possible
Make sure to keep your hair spotless and clean
Wash it at least every two weeks
Once every two weeks!
[/quote]

I can’t see what you posted, but I’m going to assume it’s porn.[/quote]

Comic

Gold[/quote]

That porn comment made me laugh. :slight_smile:
It was Popular by Nada Surf.

Minotaur, notice I edited your language there? That’s how I roll. :wink:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[quote]MinotaurXXX wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
Good luck with your shoulders.

For breakup advice, this. :wink:

Being attractive is the most important thing there is
If you wanna catch the biggest fish in your pond
You have to be as attractive as possible
Make sure to keep your hair spotless and clean
Wash it at least every two weeks
Once every two weeks!
[/quote]

I can’t see what you posted, but I’m going to assume it’s porn.[/quote]

Comic

Gold[/quote]

That porn comment made me laugh. :slight_smile:
It was Popular by Nada Surf.

Minotaur, notice I edited your language there? That’s how I roll. :wink:

[/quote]

Precisely the reason the thought of you posting porn was so amusing.

It was the perfect jab by Apoklyps. Like I said: Comic Fucking Gold.

[quote]MinotaurXXX wrote:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[quote]MinotaurXXX wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
Good luck with your shoulders.

For breakup advice, this. :wink:

Being attractive is the most important thing there is
If you wanna catch the biggest fish in your pond
You have to be as attractive as possible
Make sure to keep your hair spotless and clean
Wash it at least every two weeks
Once every two weeks!
[/quote]

I can’t see what you posted, but I’m going to assume it’s porn.[/quote]

Comic

Gold[/quote]

That porn comment made me laugh. :slight_smile:
It was Popular by Nada Surf.

Minotaur, notice I edited your language there? That’s how I roll. :wink:

[/quote]

Precisely the reason the thought of you posting porn was so amusing.

It was the perfect jab by Apoklyps. Like I said: Comic Gold. [/quote]

HA! Well, you just experienced the internet version of having your mouth washed out with soap. :slight_smile: Pretty funny, both of you.

Lady, there’s a reason it’s MinotaurXXX and not MinotaurPG13.

If, for any reason, this place becomes littered with people who try to impose their sense of morality on others, don’t be too surprised if the very thing that makes this subforum interesting will make it dull and choking on milk toast.

[quote]MinotaurXXX wrote:
Lady, there’s a reason it’s MinotaurXXX and not MinotaurPG13.

If, for any reason, this place becomes littered with people who try to impose their sense of morality on others, don’t be too surprised if the very thing that makes this subforum interesting will make it dull and choking on milk toast.[/quote]

I’m just giving it back to you a little bit. :wink: I realize this website is mostly a bunch of young men talking to each other. Carry on.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[quote]MinotaurXXX wrote:
Lady, there’s a reason it’s MinotaurXXX and not MinotaurPG13.

If, for any reason, this place becomes littered with people who try to impose their sense of morality on others, don’t be too surprised if the very thing that makes this subforum interesting will make it dull and choking on milk toast.[/quote]

I’m just giving it back to you a little bit. :wink: I realize this website is mostly a bunch of young men talking to each other. Carry on.
[/quote]

LMFAO

This subforum is a place to exchange ideas, bust balls, and speak freely - regardless of age.

And it always amuses me when someone says “carry on” implying permission is granted when none is required.

This is like the guy version of the fat wife who loses all the weight after she gets divorced which can’t help make you think if she put that much effort out while married she wouldn’t be divorced.

[quote]MinotaurXXX wrote:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[quote]MinotaurXXX wrote:
Lady, there’s a reason it’s MinotaurXXX and not MinotaurPG13.

If, for any reason, this place becomes littered with people who try to impose their sense of morality on others, don’t be too surprised if the very thing that makes this subforum interesting will make it dull and choking on milk toast.[/quote]

I’m just giving it back to you a little bit. :wink: I realize this website is mostly a bunch of young men talking to each other. Carry on.
[/quote]

LMFAO

This subforum is a place to exchange ideas, bust balls, and speak freely - regardless of age.

And it always amuses me when someone says “carry on” implying permission is granted when none is required.

[/quote]

There was some good-natured teasing about me being a prude or a middle-aged mom, or woman unlikely to post porn… I laughed. I gave it back, with the same intent. I made a mom-ish joke about editing your language and washing your mouth our with soap. I wasn’t making any deep social commentary, or “imposing my morality.” The majority of people on TN are men younger than me. My point being, it’s hardly the place for people who are easily offended by the f-bomb. In my mind, carry on = /threadjack = back on topic. It was intended as more of a courtesy to the OP for derailing his thread, not as some kind of “permission” directed to you.

edited