I Need Help

She has borderline personality disorder. Read about it, there’s a lot of information online. There are many forums, too, that can help you. I know because one of my exes (for a short time, fortunately) had it, too.

[quote]marlboroman wrote:
if your folks wont kick her lame ass out , your only recourse is to remove yourself from the scenario . if you cant do that , then you will have to get used to her stealing from you .[/quote]

Exactly my thought. If your family is going to promote her stealing and chicanery (which your Dad effectively is), then distance yourself as much as possible. If no one in authority over her has the balls to step up, get away and protect yourself.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
Punch her in the mouth. [/quote]

You shouldn’t punch girls in the face. Punch them in the throat. That way it just looks like they swallow too much sausage.

To the OP, your parents need to stop bailing her dumbass out. It hard to learn your lesson without consequence. Tough love is a beautiful thing.

Well the day after she left, she came back to get some stuff (both for her and the baby). The silence was mutual. I actually kind of followed her around the house because I thought she might steal some things.

My mom said she talked to her and apparently my sister is now staying in a shelter and the baby is in daycare. My mom seemed to think she had learned her lesson and was on the brink of telling her to come back, but I said that was a terrible idea. I never want to see her again.

My parents seem to think that this behavior only started after she started hanging out in the city (she is extremely insecure, so she was probably a case where she started stealing to give that dude money so he would like her). I’ve maintained that she was like this for as long as I can remember.

I just feel dumb for not recognizing it as being a serious mental issue. Regardless, it’s back to life as normal for me, because drama is one thing I’m used to with my family. If anything else happens, I’ll keep you guys updated. Thanks again.

dude she’s a drug addict unpleasant but almost certainly true

Call a psychiatrist and have her evaluated, she probably needs very serious mental help that neither you nor your family can provide yourselves.

[quote]veruvius wrote:
Well, shit just hit the fan guys. I woke up this morning to the sound of that bitch screaming on the phone. Apparently my mom’s friend found out my sister charged about $2000 to her account and she wants to press charges. So my sister decided to run away with the baby. She took her sweet time about it too, packing up everything. She also declared her desire to kill us all.

I’m really worried about the baby. He’s sick and she kept him out til 10 last night, and this morning she stuck him in the car without giving him a jacket or anythin and didn’t even start the car. I’m going to get my dad to change all the locks on the doors, because she will come back to steal shit. I honestly never want to see her again, but she’s a terrible mother and the kid is such a good baby…[/quote]

I think you should seriously call the police on her- it’s best for your family, her, and her baby in the long run. The child doesn’t deserve to be subjected to that kind of mental and physical harm, and she can’t go around causing all kinds of trouble.

Eventually it will catch up with her, and most people aren’t her brother and will treat her accordingly. If no one intervenes there is no telling where things will come to a halt or what will be destroyed in the process.