I Need Help with Picture Taking

I’ve been trying to get a picture or two on here to prove I’m not a small internet expert and its freaking impossible. The flash gets in the mirror. You have to stand akwardly.

Those of you that are good with self picture taking…do you have any tips/advice?

I should post some of the bad ones for a good laugh.

self timer ftw.

[quote]CBear84 wrote:
self timer ftw. [/quote]

X2

Set it on a dresser and let it do it’s magic.

[quote]CBear84 wrote:
self timer ftw. [/quote]

Demonstration, please.

I need help, too. See avatar.

[quote]mallen5 wrote:
I’ve been trying to get a picture or two on here to prove I’m not a small internet expert and its freaking impossible. The flash gets in the mirror. You have to stand akwardly.

Those of you that are good with self picture taking…do you have any tips/advice?

I should post some of the bad ones for a good laugh. [/quote]

haha.

you’re a tiny internet expert.

congrats

Internet experts know how to use the timer and flex to get the shadow just perfect to show how HYOOOGE they are… You sir are not even close.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
mallen5 wrote:

haha.

congrats[/quote]

LOL!

Are those cum stains on that towel!?

Timer! Timer! Timer!

Find a local bunny that will take your picture and then post how huge you got overnight :wink:

Set it on a flat surface like a table or counter, lose the towel and take a full body shot. Make the room as light as possible and shut the flash on the camera off. Clean the mirror, set the self timer for five seconds or so, then take the picture.

Once taken, crop the unmentionables out with Photoshop or something like GIMP or Paint.NET that is free. Using the dodge and burn tool will help you decrease bright spots and increase shadows to accentuate various muscles.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
mallen5 wrote:

haha.

congrats

LOL![/quote]

x2

Where’s the beef?

Oh, that’s right…on my plate.

If you’re truly big, it doesn’t matter what angle the picture is at, what camera is used, flash or no flash, it shows. That’s why whenever I see a myspace type pic being used as an avatar, I automatically assume the person is small.